Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris under attack
https://www.tedcruz.org/news/cruz-america-must-stand-with-our-allies-against-the-scourge-of-radical-islamic-terrorism/

So Ted Cruz's response to this is to call for more tolerance... for civilian deaths.

Quote: We must immediately recognize that our enemy is not ‘violent extremism.’ It is the radical Islamism that has declared jihad against the west. It will not be appeased by outreach or declarations of tolerance.It will not be deterred by targeted airstrikes with zero tolerance for civilian casualties, when the terrorists have such utter disregard for innocent life.

Needless to say, this is exactly the kind of bull shit we don't need politicians saying right now. But, hey, it'll play to his right wing base, so he went there anyway. This is almost as insane as Ben Carson hinting at drone strikes on illegal immigrants, so I wouldn't be surprised if his poll numbers go up.
(11-14-2015, 05:59 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Needless to say, this is exactly the kind of bull shit we don't need politicians saying right now.

I don't really disagree....but there is something to be said for the ineffectiveness of military intervention being due to overly handcuffing ourselves to rules the terrorists don't play by.

We literally spend hundreds of billions of dollars to spare sympathizers from collateral damage.  Personally, I'm for more just wars and more collateral damage.
The sad thing about this is that while IS is claiming responsibility, what I have been hearing is that some of what was being said by the attackers was not Arabic, but French in origin. Arturo has been saying it all along, it seems as though these were French nationals carrying out this attack. This means, in my opinion, that with or without IS this would have happened. People that can be guided to actions like these are going to be guided no matter who is behind them, nudging them on.

This doesn't mean that we should ignore the role IS played, we should absolutely join France, our oldest ally, in striking back at them in a big way.
Be careful over there Arturo....prayers for you and your fellow countrymen. We're in your corner over here.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-14-2015, 09:39 AM)Wyche Wrote: Be careful over there Arturo....prayers for you and your fellow countrymen.  We're in your corner over here.....

X2

Be safe, friend. 
Thanks guys but don't be worry, I live very far from Paris. I'm on a very quiet place.

:)

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

[Image: 111315.jpg]
Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
[Image: Screenshot_2015-11-14-09-24-13_zpsidfknq...0&fit=clip]

[Image: Screenshot_2015-11-14-09-24-29_zpsk4qsbn...0&fit=clip]
[Image: Screenshot_2015-11-14-09-24-41_zpsihveaw...0&fit=clip]

[Image: Screenshot_2015-11-14-09-24-52_zpsz9w4lo...0&fit=clip]
No proof of validity yet, but Syrian and Egyptian passports found.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-terror-attacks-syrian-passport-found-on-body-of-suicide-bomber-at-stade-de-france-a6734491.html
(11-14-2015, 08:57 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: The sad thing about this is that while IS is claiming responsibility, what I have been hearing is that some of what was being said by the attackers was not Arabic, but French in origin. Arturo has been saying it all along, it seems as though these were French nationals carrying out this attack. This means, in my opinion, that with or without IS this would have happened. People that can be guided to actions like these are going to be guided no matter who is behind them, nudging them on.

This doesn't mean that we should ignore the role IS played, we should absolutely join France, our oldest ally, in striking back at them in a big way.

IS is not a nationality; it is a terrorist organization and a radical arm of the Islam faith. It doesn't matter if the recruit members from Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, France, or the United States. They are IS and they are responsible. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-14-2015, 08:57 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: The sad thing about this is that while IS is claiming responsibility, what I have been hearing is that some of what was being said by the attackers was not Arabic, but French in origin. Arturo has been saying it all along, it seems as though these were French nationals carrying out this attack. This means, in my opinion, that with or without IS this would have happened. People that can be guided to actions like these are going to be guided no matter who is behind them, nudging them on.

The self-made Muslim "ghettos" in the European capital cities have become percolators of dissent and anti-Western sentiment among the 'third generation' of Muslim citizens in those countries. The first gen had work and partially assimilated into the culture. The second gen had no work and turned away from the culture, isolating themselves in the initial areas where the first gen had moved and creating their own ghettos. The third gen grew up in these cesspools and feeling like outsiders. Filled with their parents' resentment, it hasn't taken much outside push from groups like ISIL to incite them to violence. This situation is complicated and there is no easy solution.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(11-14-2015, 01:05 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Also is that a good band? Never heard of them before.

Judge for yourself:

(11-14-2015, 12:09 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: The self-made Muslim "ghettos" in the European capital cities have become percolators of dissent and anti-Western sentiment among the 'third generation' of Muslim citizens in those countries. The first gen had work and partially assimilated into the culture. The second gen had no work and turned away from the culture, isolating themselves in the initial areas where the first gen had moved and creating their own ghettos. The third gen grew up in these cesspools and feeling like outsiders. Filled with their parents' resentment, it hasn't taken much outside push from groups like ISIL to incite them to violence. This situation is complicated and there is no easy solution.

It is a complicated one. But they can start by closing borders to migrants. And working on who they have there already. There shouldn't be a Muslim part of the town where it looks like you are in a different country. They need to teach these lessons of assimilation in school. Instead of promoting integration.
(11-14-2015, 01:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It is a complicated one.   But they can start by closing borders to migrants.   And working on who they have there already.   There shouldn't be a Muslim part of the town where it looks like you are in a different country.    They need to teach these lessons of assimilation in school.   Instead of promoting integration.

They should also close "Little Italy" and "China town" in New York.

Damn foreigners have had MORE than enough time to assimilate!

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-14-2015, 01:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: They should also close "Little Italy" and "China town" in New York.

Damn foreigners have had MORE than enough time to assimilate!

Ninja

You are correct. It's because integration. Has been preached over assimilation for years.

It is ok to revel in your other cultures history within your family and home . But not subject it to everyone else and close yourself off. Cubans do it down here in Miami as well.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/breaking-paris-isis-terrorist-registered-as-refugee-on-leros-island-in-greece-in-october/#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/QZF8AUouUy

1 attacker registered as a refugee from Syria in October. As confirmed by Greece.

@YanniKouts: #Greece PublicOrderMin Toskas confirms Paris attacker w Syrian passport was registered as refugee on Leros island in Oct. /via @AntennaNews

[Image: 665555110467084289]
(11-14-2015, 01:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It is a complicated one.   But they can start by closing borders to migrants.   And working on who they have there already.   There shouldn't be a Muslim part of the town where it looks like you are in a different country.    They need to teach these lessons of assimilation in school.   Instead of promoting integration.

The problem is more of an economic one. These unemployed youths need to be employed. But at the same time, they are unemployable. Who wants to hire someone who resents where they live and looks upon you with hate? If you try and break the pattern by forced re-education or propaganda, you play into the narrative of an "us versus them" situation they are being fed by extremist groups.
(11-14-2015, 01:24 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: The problem is more of an economic one. These unemployed youths need to be employed. But at the same time, they are unemployable. Who wants to hire someone who resents where they live and looks upon you with hate? If you try and break the pattern by forced re-education or propaganda, you play into the narrative of an "us versus them" situation they are being fed by extremist groups.

Which is even more reason to shut down the border to any and all Migrants.
(11-14-2015, 11:50 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: No proof of validity yet, but Syrian and Egyptian passports found.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-terror-attacks-syrian-passport-found-on-body-of-suicide-bomber-at-stade-de-france-a6734491.html

Shocker......

"Better send those refunds..."

(11-14-2015, 01:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Which is even more reason to shut down the border to any and all Migrants.

I'm not sure if that is the answer. In fact, some of the migrants could have a positive impact on homegrown Islamists in Europe. Those who have been in Syria and witnessed the atrocities of ISIL first hand bear the strongest testimony of their evil. They integrate directly into the Muslim communities and can change views more than any national group or effort. And that, over time, can bring about changes in the communities. It is worth the risk, I think.