Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat's Statistics On Teen Births
(01-19-2016, 09:56 AM)BFritz21 Wrote:  

Hilarious how you also think you can speak for everyone when people told me in rep, PMs, and in public forums that they agreed with me, but you throw out bullshit claims and expect me to be so intimidated that I swallow them!

I don't have to say anything actually.  All anyone has to do is read all of the posts in thid thread.  Everyone thinks you are a joke.  Go back and do it yourself.  I dare you.

Remember how you kept squealing about how I was using mind control to get everyone to agree with me?   That was a good one.  Every single person said you were wrong so you claimed that I had brainwashed all of them.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 09:56 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like when you lost your shit because we were having the exact same argument and I kept calling you out on your bullshit, so you went to the mods and tried to get men suspended, only to find out that there's no rules against calling someone out on their word and things they actually say, so they told you to put me on ignore, which you announced to everyone because you thought you'd start some wave for everyone to put me on ignore, but when on one else did, you didn't, either?!

You mean that time you got suspended and I didn't.

Yeah, I remember that. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Brad.....you are wrong. You may ask, "What am I wrong about?", and to that I say basically everything you ever say from what I have seen. In this case you don't understand what the stats you posted are even telling you. You obviously don't understand what anecdotal evidence is, and really your inability to see that your logic makes no sense shows that you can't have rational debates.

Before you try and put me as some who "blindly agree with Fred", me and Fred almost never agree on anything.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 03:05 PM)Au165 Wrote: Brad.....you are wrong.

This phrase does not register in Brad's brain.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So Brad was proven wrong about the whole Pat ordeal and changes the argument to one we've seen 1,000 times. I think we should start a poll about the Fred lying saga to settle everything once and for all. If Brad and Fred agree to have the poll be the final say and to never bring it back up again, me or someone else can start a poll.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 04:11 PM)MrRager Wrote: So Brad was proven wrong about the whole Pat ordeal and changes the argument to one we've seen 1,000 times. I think we should start a poll about the Fred lying saga to settle everything once and for all. If Brad and Fred agree to have the poll be the final say and to never bring it back up again, me or someone else can start a poll.

I agree.

How about you, Brad?
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure what each side is trying to prove, but even though overall statistically, teenage pregnancies might be down, that doesn't mean teenage sex is. Just the kind of sex that can cause pregnancies is down. Those other kinds of sex that don't cause pregnancies is currently at an all time high.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 03:35 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: This phrase does not register in Brad's brain.  

Brad reminds me of Amy from Amy's Baking Company in Scottsdale, AZ. Look up the episode of Kitchen Nightmares if you wonder who she is. 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 06:05 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'm not sure what each side is trying to prove, but even though overall statistically, teenage pregnancies might be down, that doesn't mean teenage sex is. Just the kind of sex that can cause pregnancies is down. Those other kinds of sex that don't cause pregnancies is currently at an all time high.

Is this actually true? I really don't know one way or the other, but you you have anything to backup this claim? 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 12:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: What you said was "I don't know why Brad's talking about chemotherapy since he thinks it doesn't exist because he has often said that big pharmaceutical companies would never allow a cure to become available to the public."

If that's what Fred said, that is clearly sarcasm. Unless you think Fred honestly believed you never heard of chemotherapy.

Remember sarcasm is basically saying the opposite of what you really mean.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote