Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots @ Steelers Game Day
Game comments go gere.
Reply/Quote
Steelers come out and run slow developing sweeps.

Patriots come out and throw deep.

7 - 0 Patriots
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Oh look the guy not good enough to get in when he was with the Bengals scores yet another TD for the Pats
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steelers run a slow draw for no gain then immediately start picking up huge chunks passing. Expect more draws.
Reply/Quote
Patriots offense stifled by man-to-man. Expect the Steelers to switch back to zone.
Reply/Quote
This looks just like any random Bengals Game Day thread. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This looks just like any random Bengals Game Day thread. Mellow

This will be a JN type thread thank you.
Reply/Quote
1st and 20. 2 yard draw.
Reply/Quote
Brown is hurt. Karma? Mellow
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
We have the lead. Time for prevent zone.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:07 PM)6andcounting Wrote: We have the lead. Time for prevent zone.

Premature cryassulation.
Reply/Quote
Breaking: Steelers continue to be OBSESSED with the Bengals
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:40 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Breaking: Steelers continue to be OBSESSED with the Bengals

glad i'm not the only one that saw that.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I've opted to just follow along on nfl.com rather than watch, it's better for my health. I don't know how, but I know they'll blow this lead in the second half. I can't expect both my college and pro teams to have great wins in one weekend.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:42 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I've opted to just follow along on nfl.com rather than watch, it's better for my health. I don't know how, but I know they'll blow this lead in the second half. I can't expect both my college and pro teams to have great wins in one weekend.

Winning by 7 at half. Can’t watch. Steelers fans are the worst people on the planet.

I’ll play my violin for you.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:33 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Premature cryassulation.

We played zone that very next drive and the Patriots walked straight to the red zone. We then played man and they had to kick a field goal. 
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:46 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Winning by 7 at half. Can’t watch. Steelers fans are the worst people on the planet.

I’ll play my violin for you.

In all serious, I have anxiety issues. I have always had a tendency to be too intense when watching games, even when I was younger. It is just better for me not to watch.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:50 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: In all serious, I have anxiety issues. I have always had a tendency to be too intense when watching games, even when I was younger. It is just better for me not to watch.

Then it’s a really good thing for you that Marvin Lewis hasn’t been your 2nd half coach for the entire century. Haha
Reply/Quote
Are Steelers hospital visits karma? I tweeted brown to find out but haven’t got a reply
Reply/Quote
Nantz came in his pantz when Bell scored, according to his voice.
Reply/Quote