Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Guenther officially leaving
(01-02-2018, 11:54 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s going to happen too...

No way in hell is Paul Alexander leaving. 
Reply/Quote
Forums are fun playing coach and making decisions 'WE' think should be made, but somebody's gotta keep it real.

I would be surprised if they choose someone outside the organization.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:56 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: No way in hell is Paul Alexander leaving. 

You were saying?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 08:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You were saying?

Not to speak for someone else but I'm guessing he is elated to be wrong.  I know I was.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 08:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You were saying?

Happiest I've been to be wrong in a very long time  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
If we didnt have as much talent on D, we would not be able to overcome his shortcomings as a coach. I've seen him go soft too many time and let teams back in the game. Maybe its Marvin or whatever, but it used to be annoying. I hope for Jack Del Rio and it seems like he will be looking for work. It doesnt seem likely that he will get a HC offer anywhere at this point. Him and Marvin are close friends I heard, so maybe the Bengals shock the fan base with him to replace Guenther.

However, it will probably be Haslet, Koyle, or a Breshnahan clone...
Reply/Quote
Marvin,

Call Jack Del Rio. He’s the defensive coordinator we’ve needed since Mike Zimmer left. He runs an aggressive 4-3 with cool stunts and blitz packages which is just what’s needed in the AFC North.

Giancarlo
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 08:56 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Happiest I've been to be wrong in a very long time  ThumbsUp

Nice to be wrong sometimes...

Especially around this joint.

(01-03-2018, 10:12 PM)bengaloo Wrote: If we didnt have as much talent on D, we would not be able to overcome his shortcomings as a coach. I've seen him go soft too many time and let teams back in the game. Maybe its Marvin or whatever, but it used to be annoying. I hope for Jack Del Rio and it seems like he will be looking for work. It doesnt seem likely that he will get a HC offer anywhere at this point. Him and Marvin are close friends I heard, so maybe the Bengals shock the fan base with him to replace Guenther.

However, it will probably be Haslet, Koyle, or a Breshnahan clone...

If they hire Coyle or especially Haslett they have no clue what is going on.

They were smart enough to get rid of PA, they should be smart enough to know this.

And like you said Del Rio and Marv are close friends, just fits.
Reply/Quote