Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Gotta Get This Off Of My Chest
(10-31-2016, 02:48 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not taking a stance one way or the other with the dancing, but...

20 carries, 76 yards, 1 TD
1 catch, -3 yards

We're calling that running well, now? He treated the Browns like the Browns, but outside of that, there hasn't been much to get excited about.

With the way the line has been blocking this year, 20 for 76 is productive. Gio certainly isn't doing any better running the football.

To OP, I'll never understand why people hate dancing so much. People are stopping just short of calling him a cancer for dancing. At least Hill is tasteful and doesn't perform simulated sex acts in front of kids.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Pretty ambivalent about it...least he's showing off after something significant like a TD

What annoys me more is when defensive players make a big thing about tackling someone downfield, or someone not completing a pass. It's their job for crying out loud and yet some players react like they've scored in the Super Bowl...that to me is attention grabbing - DreK used to have a tendency for doing this.

I actually think its pretty cool and more different in this day and age that AJ Green makes one handed touchdown catches and then just gets up , tosses the ball to the ref and jogs back to the sideline
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 12:13 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Jeremy Hill's dancing really sucks and he looks like a jackwad every time he does it.

A person who gets his panties in a wad over a td celebration looks like a jackweed with a big stick up his butt every time he does it.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 02:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: At least Hill is tasteful and doesn't perform simulated sex acts in front of kids.

So it is bad for the kids when a player does it, but perfectly all right when a whole team of cheerleaders in bikini bottoms do the exact same move on the sidelines?

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 02:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So it is bad for the kids when a player does it, but perfectly all right when a whole team of cheerleaders in bikini bottoms do the exact same move on the sidelines?

Rolleyes

Any excuse to post one of my favorite videos Tongue
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 02:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: A person who gets his panties in a wad over a td celebration looks like a jackweed with a big stick up his butt every time he does it.

Says the person who takes exception to another persons opinions time and time again. That's all you do in every thread.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 03:52 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Says the person who takes exception to another persons opinions time and time again. That's all you do in every thread.

But I always post some facts to back up my opinion.

I never just toss out insults based on personal preferences.

(except in this thread)
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 05:28 PM)John Shaft Wrote: Miles Davis ? The trumpet player ? uh.....nevermind.

Huh... I thought everyone had seen Billie Madison... Never mind, carry on
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 02:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So it is bad for the kids when a player does it, but perfectly all right when a whole team of cheerleaders in bikini bottoms do the exact same move on the sidelines?

Rolleyes

Ah, Fred putting words in other's mouths. Imagine that.

I'm only ok with cheerleaders if their outfits are tasteful, and last I checked, cheerleaders don't simulate sex acts.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 04:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote:  and last I checked, cheerleaders don't simulate sex acts.

[Image: Cheerleaders.jpg]

[Image: patriots-cheerleaders.jpg?w=500&h=375]

[Image: 85f8e3e8cdcf226f10405a1bd25a01e4.jpg]

[Image: dallas_cowboys_06.jpg]

[Image: s-l1000.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 02:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: With the way the line has been blocking this year, 20 for 76 is productive. Gio certainly isn't doing any better running the football.

To OP, I'll never understand why people hate dancing so much. People are stopping just short of calling him a cancer for dancing. At least Hill is tasteful and doesn't perform simulated sex acts in front of kids.

Actually surprised Gio didn't touch the ball more last weekend, more specifically as a pass catcher more than a runner considering how Dalton was off most of the game.

11 carries, 52 yards
1 catch (on 1 target), 14 yards

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 04:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But I always post some facts to back up my opinion.

I never just toss out insults based on personal preferences.

(except in this thread)

Well as long as your panties aren't in a wad while you do it.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote