Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paulie Guenther
Paulie Guenther needs to be hammered. With the F'ed up O-line pittsburgh was dealing with and ben hobbled how do you not attack? this man is doing less with more than i've ever seen. What do you think zimmer would've done with this defense today? Paulie needs to get some balls man, big gigantic balls.
Reply/Quote
You had problems with our defense? O_o
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
We just throttled a very good offense.

You need to be bitching about Hue instead of paulie.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We just throttled a very good offense.

Agreed. Defense played well, sans the first drive.

Got Ben down a few times and got 3 picks... Pauly had a great plan, we left 3 scores out there with the offensive miscues.

Fred is right, you need a blame hue thread lol
Reply/Quote

Wow. I agree with Fred. Hugh's play calling was crap most of the day. 

I was frustrated not to see Gio out there more too, but I assume it's because they were concerned about the pass rush.
Reply/Quote
I will say one thing though; Vinnie Rey is absolutely garbage; I watched the Buffalo game 3 times (and once in person) and he was easily our consistently worst player on D until he went down.

Today was unacceptable; put Lamur in even; sure Vinnie Rey has heart, but he's awful.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Playing conservatively should've been Hue's gameplan not paulie's. yet it was opposite. Paulie needs to be hammered for what he has done thus far. again zimmer put this Defense together and it's being mishandled.
Reply/Quote

Hue just didn't run the ball enough today to keep the defense honest, and the Steelers just teed off with the blitz all game long.  We were unnecessarily one dimensional today.  Guenther probably coached the game of his life today.
Reply/Quote
To the best of my knowledge, Guenther didn't draft Kirkpatrick. If anything, our biggest defensive weakness is Zimmer's fault!
Reply/Quote
Just find a reason to whine ... Even if you're 7-0 for the first time in history.

One thing I've learned from life is that some people would never be happy. Whatever.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
We held one of the NFL's more potent offenses to just ten points.

It was a defensive game all the way around.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:03 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Just find a reason to whine ... Even if you're 7-0 for the first time in history.

One thing I've learned from life is that some people would never be happy. Whatever.

I won't be happy until the bengals win a championship. 7-0 is nice 19-0 is bettah.
Reply/Quote
This thread is positive proof that once some people form an opinion, no amount of evidence to the contrary will dissuade them.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:10 PM)hitchopottimus Wrote: This thread is positive proof that once some people form an opinion, no amount of evidence to the contrary will dissuade them.

hello pot  meet kettle.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:07 PM)WildCat Wrote: I won't be happy until the bengals win a championship. 7-0 is nice 19-0 is bettah.

While you're not enjoying the hottest start in franchise history, which has come around, oh---never before--the rest of us will try to enjoy the ride for you.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:48 PM)WildCat Wrote: Paulie Guenther needs to be hammered. With the F'ed up O-line pittsburgh was dealing with and ben hobbled how do you not attack? this man is doing less with more than i've ever seen. What do you think zimmer would've done with this defense today? Paulie needs to get some balls man, big gigantic balls.

If they blitzed more, as you are apparently suggesting, they may not have had the numbers in the secondary that ended up with three INTs.

I know, I want to see that fat douche get blown up as well, but the way to beat him isn't to take away defenders down the field.  The front four didn't get great pressure, but they got enough.  The steelers had to have six blockers on them most of the time.
Reply/Quote
BTW does anyone know the stats of where exactly the Steelers are on of the "BEST" O's in the NFL are there stats that support this bullshit? i highly doubt it......yanno as seeing w/o ben etc. talk about nonsense.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:48 PM)WildCat Wrote: Paulie Guenther needs to be hammered. With the F'ed up O-line pittsburgh was dealing with and ben hobbled how do you not attack? this man is doing less with more than i've ever seen. What do you think zimmer would've done with this defense today? Paulie needs to get some balls man, big gigantic balls.

Are you drunk?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:12 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If they blitzed more, as you are apparently suggesting, they may not have had the numbers in the secondary that ended up with three INTs.

I know, I want to see that fat douche get blown up as well, but the way to beat him isn't to take away defenders down the field.  The front four didn't get great pressure, but they got enough.  The steelers had to have six blockers holding them most of the time.
Fixed it for ya!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:12 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If they blitzed more, as you are apparently suggesting, they may not have had the numbers in the secondary that ended up with three INTs.

I know, I want to see that fat douche get blown up as well, but the way to beat him isn't to take away defenders down the field.  The front four didn't get great pressure, but they got enough.  The steelers had to have six blockers on them most of the time.

i am suggesting that. but i digress....perhaps bullying that prick is exactly the way to go. he doesn't get completions to brown / bryant etc.... if he can't get the ball out. just squash him and that brings me back to the D gameplan. we have one of, if not the best rushing lines installed by zimmer etc... etc... old hat.
Reply/Quote