Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paulie Guenther
Our D only gave up one TD and 10 total points. Who cares how many yards the other team got.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: Our D only gave up one TD and 10 total points. Who cares how many yards the other team got.

We didn't eve give up that many yards considering that about 60 of them came against our prevent defense at the end of the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:43 PM)WildCat Wrote: again, whaddya figure tom brady does? he'll destroy this defense and i won't be ugly it'll be putrid.

Teams are different from game to game. You can't project a performance from a previous game. 

Thems were the olden days. The NFL is different now.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
One of those INTs came after the coverage forced Ben to hold the ball for a super long time and flushed him from the pocket. So it worked in that regard.

Reply/Quote
Wildcat, you have to watch the game. Our D is the reason we won, our O was horrible, Defense played bad the first drive then bailed our asses when we needed them, like I said, watch the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:43 PM)WildCat Wrote: again, whaddya figure tom brady does? he'll destroy this defense and i won't be ugly it'll be putrid.

Each team has completely different matchups.  In 2013, Brady was held to 7 points by this front 7.

Reunited and if feels so good.
Reply/Quote
The defense won the game for us today and really stepped it up. Im not sure what game you watched today.
Reply/Quote
There's somebody on the defense who is always the first guy to the ball that just files from one side of the picture and out of the other side, like Superman, but doesn't touch anyone. It's hilarious and maddening.
Reply/Quote
I was definitely worried about the defense after that first drive. However, they settled down and held a great offense in check. I know that the Steelers were deflated after the Bell injury, but that doesn't take away what the D was able to do. They made sure that the Steelers offense never got into rhythm.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote