Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peko going on the field
The end of the game was the craziest thing I have ever seen, but I was just as shocked by Peko coming off the bench in the middle of the game.

He is the last player I would have predicted would pull such a knuckleheaded move.
Reply/Quote
Shoulda been ejected....along with Munchak.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The end of the game was the craziest thing I have ever seen, but I was just as shocked by Peko coming off the bench in the middle of the game.

He is the least player I would have predicted would pull such knuckleheaded move.

I couldn't believe he did that.  And it negated a sack on pigboy.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I know Pecko is an idiot for doing it, but every time I see that video I just cant help to laugh and think its hilarious for some reason.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:23 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I know Pecko is an idiot for doing it, but every time I see that video I just cant help to laugh and think its hilarious for some reason.

It is the cape.

It looked like Batman was swooping onto the field.
Reply/Quote
He forgot to take the warmup cape off or something?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Anybody got a link to it? I deleted the game from my DVR and don't remember seeing it replay
Reply/Quote
I thought we were had for sure....couldn't believe they didn't flag it. Just goes to show what little control the refs had of this game. Pathetic.

Reply/Quote
http://thebiglead.com/2016/01/11/domata-peko-wearing-a-cape-came-off-the-bengals-sideline-to-shove-william-gay/

No regard for our laws.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The end of the game was the craziest thing I have ever seen, but I was just as shocked by Peko coming off the bench in the middle of the game.

He is the last player I would have predicted would pull such a knuckleheaded move.

and Marvin has control of his team with all the events you witnessed Saturday night?
Reply/Quote
Quote:Peko also had an uncharacteristic unsportsmanlike penalty call early in the game when he was called for coming off the bench in a poncho and yelling at a Steeler. He said that’s because running back Fitzgerald Toussaint was yelling at the Bengals bench and Peko was telling him to go back to his bench.

“But I forgot I had my cape on,” Peko said.

The fact they got under Peko's skin makes you realize just how bad it was.....
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:30 PM)BigSeph Wrote: http://thebiglead.com/2016/01/11/domata-peko-wearing-a-cape-came-off-the-bengals-sideline-to-shove-william-gay/

No regard for our laws.

Thanks for the link. Kind of hard to see what he does ,but you know the Bengals were fired up if Peko does something like this
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:23 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I know Pecko is an idiot for doing it, but every time I see that video I just cant help to laugh and think its hilarious for some reason.

So Burfict should have just worn a cape? 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:40 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: So Burfict should have just worn a cape? 

No, he should have worn the cape and jumped off from the upper deck, swooping down to sack Joey Porter and fly to the other side of the stadium to deposit him at the exit. That way he would not be penalized for being on the field.
Reply/Quote
He probably said Love You as he did it... damn Peko!
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:44 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He probably said Love You as he did it... damn Peko!

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The fact they got under Peko's skin makes you realize just how bad it was.....

(01-12-2016, 03:33 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Thanks for the link. Kind of hard to see what he does ,but you know the Bengals were fired up if Peko does something like this

.....not to mention the involvement of Wallace Gilberry.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:27 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Anybody got a link to it? I deleted the game from my DVR and don't remember seeing it replay

I've done that with every playoff game right after it was over. And regretted it a couple months later when I was feeling strong enough to re-watch it. I haven't rewatched Sat yet, but I held strong and kept it.

You knew emotions were out of control when Peko got the flag. That was just random and unfortunate. But maybe not. He did blow the end of the Cards game for us with a boneheaded (if you believe it was him trying to trick the Oline) penalty.

Everyone just wanted a fight, crowd included, and can you blame them. Just too bad it was the playoffs.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:33 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Thanks for the link. Kind of hard to see what he does ,but you know the Bengals were fired up if Peko does something like this

True dat.

Honestly, I say anybody who says they could have stood up the the madness the Steelers launched at the Bengals from start to finish and not lose their cool is quite full of shit.

That was so far beyond the norm, so over the top insanely dirty.  It was their game plan.  Every tackle involved a head shot or knee shot or borderline late hit.  There was calculated viciousness in everything they did.  They were out there to maim and incite.   And toward Burfict, it was beyond relentless.

NOBODY can stand up to that.  And anyone who says they could is a liar.  This is not to excuse what certain guys did.  This is just to say it was not unmotivated.  The Steelers talk about Burfict being calculated in everything he does.  Well, what they did was so far beyond calculated.  It was appalling.  It was ***** shameful.  They are like ***** Russians over there.

And the result?  Steelers are rewarded by moving on and the Bengals are vilified.  What happened Saturday night has been years, if not decades, in the making.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The fact they got under Peko's skin makes you realize just how bad it was.....

This...  combined with the fact that Joey Porter got the game ball.   It's what that game was truly about.
Reply/Quote