Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peko going on the field
The emotions of that night were so freaking high. I was there and let me tell you....my blood was boiling! I mean just boiling. From the start of the game you just knew how the night was going to go. The Steelers getting away with murder and us taking the heat from the refs. Seriously I've never been so upset in all my time as a fan. The blatant disregard of fairness in this game was nothing short of amazing.

If I was boiling over I can only imagine how our players felt. Seriously! Our guys were getting hammered all fing night!! They would show replays on the screen where our guys were constantly taking crap and flagrant fouls by the Steelers. NOTHING was called! Our players were pissed...our fan base was pissed! The viewers at home only saw half of what went on. SO when I hear people running their mouth I tell them unless they were there don't talk crap to me. Because it was AWFUL.

So if Peko lost his mind there for a minute...I totally understand! Because all of Paul Brown was losing their minds right along with him!
Reply/Quote
After looking at the replay over and over, I can't help but keep laughing. Such an odd thing to do. I don't think that's ever been done before.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote