Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pentagon rebukes Fox host Tucker Carlson for mocking female troops
(03-12-2021, 01:22 PM)Au165 Wrote: The guy who’s legal defense in court was you shouldn’t take anything I say seriously is really not worth taking seriously...he told you not to.

I tend to agree but it's always enjoyable when he tried to twist things so beautifully.  Especially when there was a time that a few posters defend him and the things he says.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2021, 01:52 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I haven't read much on this, and I don't watch Tucker Carlson, but did I just read "maternity flight suits"?

I'm not a woman, and while this may shock you, I've never been pregnant either.  But I was under the impression that even low level rollercoasters were off-limits for pregnant women?  One would assume flying a jet would be a no-go too.

I don't know who brought this up.  Not sure if democrats championed this new step, or Fox News found an instance or two where they designed them for a special case or for whatever reason.  I just know this really shouldn't be a talking point.

Why are we talking about "maternity flight suits"?  Is this really an issue?  How many pregnant women have needed one in the last decade?  1?  4? 12?  None?

I swear, politics nowawdays wastes so much time discussing the stupiest shit.

"Hey our debt has grown 10 times as much over the last 20 years as it did the previous 200 years... hey we have Asians getting attacked at an alarming rate... hey we have too many 100 billionaires.... hey our small businesses are struggling.... hey there's some crazy shit going on in China... hey our public school system is a mess"

"Forget all of that, let's turn our attention to materinity flight suits, and let's devote 1/5 of our time to transgender issues (.2% of the population)".

Maternity flight suits???  Shut the **** up.

*Fox News

Fixed it for you
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2021, 01:52 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I haven't read much on this, and I don't watch Tucker Carlson, but did I just read "maternity flight suits"?

I'm not a woman, and while this may shock you, I've never been pregnant either.  But I was under the impression that even low level rollercoasters were off-limits for pregnant women?  One would assume flying a jet would be a no-go too.

I don't know who brought this up.  Not sure if democrats championed this new step, or Fox News found an instance or two where they designed them for a special case or for whatever reason.  I just know this really shouldn't be a talking point.

Why are we talking about "maternity flight suits"?  Is this really an issue?  How many pregnant women have needed one in the last decade?  1?  4? 12?  None?

"Hey our debt has grown 10 times as much over the last 20 years as it did the previous 200 years... hey we have Asians getting attacked at an alarming rate... hey we have too many 100 billionaires.... hey our small businesses are struggling.... hey there's some crazy shit going on in China... hey our public school system is a mess"

"Forget all of that, let's turn our attention to materinity flight suits, and let's devote 1/5 of our time to transgender issues (.2% of the population)".

A uniform is a uniform, man.
Reply/Quote

Flight suits can be worn on just about any flight, be it plane or helicopter. They're not just for fighter pilots.

I think some were worn by troops on the ground in one of the branches. It I'm not sure why.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2021, 04:38 PM)Benton Wrote: Flight suits can be worn on just about any flight, be it plane or helicopter. They're not just for fighter pilots.

I think some were worn by troops on the ground in one of the branches. It I'm not sure why.

I've seen ground crews wear them for some of the protections they afford and what not. Pretty much, if you work in or around aircraft, they tend to be your utility uniform.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2021, 12:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The whole thing is just so tiresome.  It really makes you want to check out of engaging completely.

It’s mind boggling. I don’t pay attention to ratings other than when I see one network boasting about being #1.

Watching this man baby cry every night is apparently super popular. I don’t know for a fact but I would guess the majority of his viewers call themselves conservatives.

I’m sorry but this stuff seriously screws a person up mentally. It’s basically brain washing
Reply/Quote