Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
People are Sleeping on us, and that's okay
(05-17-2024, 09:32 AM)bfine32 Wrote: They took Worthy in the 1st. 

Not too scared of Worthy personally
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2024, 12:13 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: When I've gone through social media and listened to pundits, i'm getting the impression that the Bengals are a second thought to teams like KC, Baltimore, Houston, and San Francisco. People are still high on us, but there's too many outside variables for people to be comfortable with penning us in as the favorites to take down Kansas City.

If Burrow stays healthy,

If the O line can block better.

If the defense isn't as bad.

If you multiple pi by the square root of my girlfriend's ass.

Then maybe, maybe, the Bengals have a shot. It's almost like...it's the same vibes as the the 2021 season.

Honestly, I have tempered expectations going into the season, which is usually a recipe for me having a better time. When the Bengals exceeded my expectations time and time again in '21. it was the most fun I ever had as a Bengals fan. Honestly, I kind of miss those times.

Vegas is not sleeping on Bengals, most odds put them as 6th lowest team to win SB
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2024, 06:57 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Baltimore could certainly beat the Chiefs too but the Chiefs defense made Lamarr look lost in the AFC Championship game.  Im not sold Lamarr can get the job done against an elite defense.

Agree, the problem for the Ravens is Lamar just isn't very good in the Playoffs. That was the time for both the Bills and the Ravens to beat
the Chiefs in the Playoffs and they just couldn't get it done against that Defense that played pretty phenomenal when it mattered most.

I actually like AD Mitchell better of the Texas WR's even with the diabetes questions.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 09:48 AM)burreauxs Wrote: Not too scared of Worthy personally

He doesn’t me either and I’ve seen him play. He takes plays off. He’s boom or bust.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 09:48 AM)burreauxs Wrote: Not too scared of Worthy personally

(05-18-2024, 06:22 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: He doesn’t me either and I’ve seen him play. He takes plays off. He’s boom or bust.

The problem is the Chiefs always get help from the refs and Worthy is a lightweight, I see a lot of flags in the future centered around someone laying a finger on Worthy.
Reply/Quote

yep they are hoping he takes the top off defenses like hill did. he's got the speed. does he have the hands? we're still KC's nightmare. i like the addition of stone and re-addition of bell. facing KC early in week 2 in arrowhead is gonna be a fun one.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 08:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Have the Chiefs even addresses WR? After Kelce, who's Patty going to throw to, Kadarius Toney??

Hollywood Brown?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 08:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Have the Chiefs even addresses WR? After Kelce, who's Patty going to throw to, Kadarius Toney??

Worthy is ridiculously fast and Hollywood Brown fast too.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 08:31 PM)jason Wrote: Hollywood Brown?

Brown is good that is for sure. Worthy I think could be another John Ross though, all speed but not even built as thick as Ross.

Worthy better take notes from Devonta Smith on how to stay healthy in the NFL.

(05-19-2024, 09:56 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Worthy is ridiculously fast and Hollywood Brown fast too.

Brown is proven, not sold on Worthy, as I said I think AD Mitchell will be the better WR in the pros.
Reply/Quote
Expectations are actually high for the 2024 Bengals…

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/lists/cincinnati-bengals-news-2024-nfl-schedule-expert-predictions-afc-championship-game-super-bowl/
Reply/Quote
We seem to be getting some pretty good representation in the positive from what I can see.
Reply/Quote
Gotta love this one ..

2024 Prediction: 12-5

PFN doesn’t just have the Bengals winning 12 games — it has them winning the Super Bowl:

Cincinnati is just loaded. And with Burrow back under center and motivated after a lost season, the Bengals win three road playoff games and top the Lions in Super Bowl 59.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 09:50 PM)Whacked Wrote: Gotta love this one ..

PFN doesn’t just have the Bengals winning 12 games — it has them winning the Super Bowl:

Cincinnati is just loaded. And with Burrow back under center and motivated after a lost season, the Bengals win three road playoff games and top the Lions in Super Bowl 59.

That's called being "woke"
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 09:50 PM)Whacked Wrote: Gotta love this one ..

Sure hope they are right.  Wink
Reply/Quote