Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People covering the team have no clue who's in charge
(10-26-2019, 11:18 AM)fredtoast Wrote: But what about all the stories about how he wanted to draft Ryan Mallet or Colin Kaepernick?

But we also constantly here that Marvin didn’t want Ross, and that Brown wanted the “sexy” pick with a fast WR.

So who knows.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2019, 02:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: But we also constantly here that Marvin didn’t want Ross, and that Brown wanted the “sexy” pick with a fast WR.

So who knows.

That's our Mike Brown:  always bringing the sexy. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 02:44 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’m not sure the person in charge even knows who’s in charge. No surprise outsiders don’t know either.

It's worse, those in charge dont know what being in charge means.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 02:34 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Ced and Fisher weren't "weird" draft picks though. Those guys were pretty highly touted prospects coming out of college. The Ross pick was a reach from the beginning. You know what I mean? 

Huh? Ross was universally considered a top 20 pick prior to combine and after combine he solidified himself going in the top 15.  Ogbuehi was widely considered a 2nd to 3rd round guy that we drafted in the first.  Pretty sure you dont follow draft much.
Reply/Quote
There were a lot of debates about Ross; many saw him as injury prone and not a good route runner. I thought he was a reach but I see the point
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2019, 03:52 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That's our Mike Brown:  always bringing the sexy. 

Oh for certain whenever anyone thinks of sexy they immediately think of Mike Brown. Admit it now. How many of you secretly sneak off to fap over pictures of Mike Brown, Bengals owner?  I'm sure we're all lost count by now.. 
[Image: 1395602947000-MBrown.jpg]
Every man's secret gay attraction..  ThumbsUp

Ok, now I have to go boil my imagination clean after this..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote