Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People shitting bricks over Disney movie about white "princess" of Africa
(06-01-2015, 01:55 PM)Beaker Wrote: Just another example of white imperialism.

Correct me if im wrong but isnt there a decent white population in South Africa?
(06-01-2015, 02:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Correct me if im wrong but isnt there a decent white population in South Africa?

But they are there as a result of imperialism. So...yeah.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-30-2015, 02:05 PM)Michaelsean Wrote: I trademarked Badroulbadour in anticipation of that movie, and they went with Jasmine.   [Image: mad.gif]

You messed up with the quoting, so I wanted people to see your hilarious response.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-01-2015, 02:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You messed up with the quoting, so I wanted people to see your hilarious response.

Thanks.  Fixed it, and that's not the first time I've done that.  Not sure what my problem is.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-01-2015, 02:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Correct me if im wrong but isnt there a decent white population in South Africa?

From the colonial/imperialist time and they spent decades oppressing the native black population...

Though there are many people from Northern Africa who are Arab and Mediterranean who we might label as "white" on the census.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-29-2015, 09:53 PM)treee Wrote: Well he obviously must be an asshole for claiming a barren piece of land that no one wanted.

ISIS wants it...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
They should be shitting bricks over this......

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/last-task-after-layoff-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html?partner=msft_msn&_r=0&referrer=

"Better send those refunds..."

(06-01-2015, 02:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: But they are there as a result of imperialism. So...yeah.

well no one ever accused Disney of being historically accurate.