Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect landing spot for McCarron?

Reply/Quote
Those "(insert team name here) on the brains" T-shirts are by the far the ugliest things Nike has ever created
Reply/Quote
Does make sense for us to trade McCarron to the Jets if the price is right.

Luckily since we have started Winston at RT Dalton has not been hit as much, this makes this more likely.

Before when Og was in at RT it was much less likely being Dalton could be injured at any moment.
Reply/Quote
AJ's value is going up, because there just aren't any good QB's coming out of college this year....
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 05:16 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Those "(insert team name here) on the brains" T-shirts are by the far the ugliest things Nike has ever created

I like them Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I like AJ McCarron, however if the price is right we MUST act on it. Andy has shown poise since the OL has held up a bit more, and with the new WR if given time they could really be a force.. They have had limited reps, but I am impressed with their behavior and play.. WHO DEY!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 06:12 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I like AJ McCarron, however if the price is right we MUST act on it.  Andy has shown poise since the OL has held up a bit more, and with the new WR if given time they could really be a force..  They have had limited reps, but I am impressed with their behavior and play..  WHO DEY!!!!

Boyd has the most 3rd down catches of any rookie and Lafell has played very well filling in for the loss of MLJ.

Also really like Core for the future. Urban is one of the few coaches on this team i really like.
Reply/Quote
On Mrs. McCarron?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 09:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: On Mrs. McCarron?

We have a winner!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The perfect landing spot is whoever is willing to pay the most.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 06:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Boyd has the most 3rd down catches of any rookie and Lafell has played very well filling in for the loss of MLJ.

Also really like Core for the future. Urban is one of the few coaches on this team i really like.

Urban for Head Coach Ninja
Reply/Quote
Off the top of my head: Cleveland, San Fran, NYJ, Houston, Minnesota, Dolphins.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 05:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Does make sense for us to trade McCarron to the Jets if the price is right.

Luckily since we have started Winston at RT Dalton has not been hit as much, this makes this more likely.

Before when Og was in at RT it was much less likely being Dalton could be injured at any moment.

I'd trade him. Next season is his last year here...then he leaves for nothing.

That said, I'm not sure the Jets would be interested.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 11:50 PM)treee Wrote: Off the top of my head: Cleveland, San Fran, NYJ, Houston, Minnesota, Dolphins.

Bears will have some decisions to make.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 12:24 AM)jj22 Wrote: Bears will have some decisions to make.

How old is Cutler now and what are his career stats? They might benefit from a McCarron trade.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 12:25 AM)treee Wrote: How old is Cutler now and what are his career stats? They might benefit from a McCarron trade.

The long standing thought is to throw the ball in the winds of Chicago you have to have a strong arm QB. I don't think they'd be willing to take McCaron as the knock (not agreeing with it) is he doesn't have a very strong arm. They strike me as a team who would draft Desheaun Kizer or Deshaun Watson, both big QBs with big arms.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 05:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Does make sense for us to trade McCarron to the Jets if the price is right.

Straight up, for Nick Mangold?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 11:50 PM)treee Wrote: Off the top of my head: Cleveland, San Fran, NYJ, Houston, Minnesota, Dolphins.

I think Houston is a lot closer to winning now and the Jets would likely want a QB that could grow with the team.  

Osweiler has been a huge disappointment for them and they have an out clause after two years in his contract.  If they bring in McCarron and let him compete with Osweiler, I bet AJ would win the job.  That roster, with that division, is a pretty good scenario.  The Texans have been searching for a QB ever since Matt Shaub attempted to challenge Palmer as the king of the pick 6.
Reply/Quote

Possibly the Jags, too if they fire that coaching staff.  Bortles actually looks worse than he did when he was a rookie.  
Reply/Quote
No we cannot lose Katherine McCarron!
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote