Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peter King reveals the results for last week's playoff vote
(01-10-2023, 02:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You're not even good at trolling. Go away Ratbird fan.

I’m not trying to troll but the stuff you are saying is just stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I hope the rivers up there in Cincy because the amount of crying going on has got to be causing floods. You guys make it to one SB on the last 3 decades and now you’re cocky lol

Reply/Quote
Ban hammer this Rat... Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 02:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Ban hammer this Rat... Tiger

Why ban me? I am only replying to the nonsense you are posting. Typical run from facts!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 02:30 PM)Cincymore24 Wrote: Why ban me? I am only replying to the nonsense you are posting. Typical run from facts!

Because Jungle Noise is for Bengals fans only. You belong down in Smack Talk.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 02:23 PM)Cincymore24 Wrote: The same goes for Mixon. Why can’t you admit he’s trash?

I'll reply because I know you're still reading.

Nobody was obligated to give Mixon one either.  But the Bengals did, and he's held up his end.  

So yeah, the Rice comp is a false equivalency.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 01:23 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Good on both Buffalo and Kansas for abstaining here. Preferred a No vote, but can understand why they'd take the 'we're not getting involved' stance.

Agree glad Bills didn't vote. They should happy for Bengals. Ya came close for didn't pass, wanted it not to pass.  Kim Pegula co-owner  or  principal owners with Terry Pegula. In June news (some places said progress well but not updates before July) was in hospital ICU. Not to many news since. She used to be on twitter lots haven't posted in a long time.  Or used to be with Terry together Hoping she is well.  

Her daughter Jessica Pegula very good tennis player. But not much on Kim from tweets.
Reply/Quote