Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Photo of the Year?
(02-01-2022, 11:13 AM)grampahol Wrote: This team is going to be the death of me..I've been trying to quit smoking since around September and they just keep winning..  Shocked and smoking cigars..  It's not a particularly good look when it comes to kids.. Now every kid in Cincinnati will start smoking and cigarettes are a lot easier for kids to get a hold of than cigars.. Can't wait for the ACS (American Cancer Society) to start chiming in..  Nervous

We just lucky the cigars..... We think. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
any picture with Kay is going to be in the running.....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:32 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What is up with Chase giving his old teammate a serious eye roll?

WTF are you taking about?
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:29 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Watch the vid.  Looks like he is looking away trying to hold back tears.  Definitely not an eye roll.  I can't say I am surprised you have that take though.

No one should be surprised because that is exactly what it looks like in the photo.

Did not see link to video.  I am sure that tells a more full story.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 02:10 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No one should be surprised because that is exactly what it looks like in the photo.

Did not see link to video.  I am sure that tells a more full story.

Wait…you were serious? It was clear as day even from the picture he was choked up and fighting back tears.

The “full story” is that CEH told Chase he’s going be the best WR ever, and to go get a ring.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 03:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Shooter's mom looks like she might be kind of hot!

Kinda?   She IS hot!!!  
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 03:36 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wait…you were serious? It was clear as day even from the picture he was choked up and fighting back tears.

The “full story” is that CEH told Chase he’s going be the best WR ever, and to go get a ring.

Right. You can hear it on the AFC mic'd up clip. He referenced an earlier conversation, which I wonder if it took place at LSU or if they talked when Chase was getting pummeled for pre season drops.  "I told you back in that room you were going to be the best WR to ever play the game, and don't let anyone tell you any different" Now go get you that ring. Heck, I was trying not to cry.
Reply/Quote
For me? So far

[Image: FIy71eIWUAAXF7p?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

[Image: stetson-bennett-georgia.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 11:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The look on Elizabeth Blackburn’s face (worrying about Kay going over the railing) is absolutely priceless. LOL

Kay was so amped up.

Totally what got me as well.  Someone had a perfect camera angle to get both things.  I think it was Bengals Captain that first shared it on twitter.  I laughed my ass off.  

It's all fun and games until a GMF star goes flying over a ledge...
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1489264147569074188/photo/1
Reply/Quote
One photo I see the National media missing the motivation behind is this one:

[Image: USP-NFL_-AFC-Championship-Cincinnati-Ben...600&crop=1]

Many do not realize it's a remake of this:

[Image: 5dc75edea14e8.image.jpg?crop=1592%2C1194...p%2Cresize]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
gotta be mike brown with the trophy