Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piano Man getting snarky

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
PA has a point.
Reply/Quote
Spain started the year off strong, but really fell off towards the end. I don’t care if we resign him to a cheap deal but only because we have 3 more pressing O-line positions to fill. Let him Carman, and Smith fight out LG next year.
Reply/Quote
Twitter beef!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Spain and especially Apple need to delete their social media. Every dumb tweet they put out there, they're moving down my list on players I'd like to see resigned.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 10:57 AM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Spain and especially Apple need to delete their social media. Every dumb tweet they put out there, they're moving down my list on players I'd like to see resigned.

The loudest ones in the room are the weakest ones in the room. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 11:01 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The loudest ones in the room are the weakest ones in the room. 

As is the case with all forums and the capslock key.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Alexander isn't lying..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I doubt Spain would ever pass the ketchup bottle test. POS...
Reply/Quote
This is purely off memory, but I remember Spain being the one who Donald beat for the game ending pressure.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 11:14 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is purely off memory, but I remember Spain being the one who Donald beat for the game ending pressure.

Yes that is correct.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 11:14 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is purely off memory, but I remember Spain being the one who Donald beat for the game ending pressure.

Well, f**k...
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I missed something. What did Spain say or tweet?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Paul deleted his tweet.
Reply/Quote
Right after seeing Spains "Spain Game University" introduction I turned to my buddy and said "there's going to be a play where he gets absolutely blown up."

Lo and behold, the 3rd & 1 on our final drive. :lol:
Reply/Quote
I tend to agree with Dehner and Morrison on Spain. If you bring him back, it's to 'compete' for a starting spot, with no guarantees.

Also agree with what they said about not being dead set on Jonah continuing at LT if you somehow find an opportunity to upgrade there. He could be a very viable option at LG or RT.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 12:06 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I tend to agree with Dehner and Morrison on Spain. If you bring him back, it's to 'compete' for a starting spot, with no guarantees.

Also agree with what they said about not being dead set on Jonah continuing at LT if you find an opportunity to upgrade there.

All options should be considered for the OL, right? Tobin and Taylor need an aggressive mindset with an off season plan hell bent on upgrading the OL. Exhaust all options--free agency, the draft, and trades--as means to add better players. Then, as you express, let them fiercely compete for a starting spot.

I want to see Burrow play with an improved line. I want to see how Taylor and Callahan improve as play callers with a better OL.
Reply/Quote
Says the guy who set our team back years with his flops of Ogbuehi and Fisher in back to back rounds. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 12:10 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: All options should be considered for the OL, right? Tobin and Taylor need an aggressive mindset with an off season plan hell bent on upgrading the OL. Exhaust all options--free agency, the draft, and trades--as means to add better players. Then, as you express, let them fiercely compete for a starting spot.

I want to see Burrow play with an improved line. I want to see how Taylor and Callahan improve as play callers with a better OL.

Same. Adequate blocking should open the playbook up quite a bit.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I have no clue what this is about but Paul sucked for years. He should cut his tongue out so he “shhh’s” forever.
Reply/Quote