Fanspeak
Mock Draft Network
Pro Football Network
The Draft Network
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick Your Mock!
WhoDey2 Not a real fan of any of them, but if I have to choose I'd say #1or#2. Simply because they are the only mocks that take I TE. I believe a TE will be taken this year. I'm hoping against hope that TE Moss from LSU is there in the 4th rd. If not him possibly Cole Kmet from ND...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 02:24 PM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2  Not a real fan of any of them, but if I have to choose I'd say #1or#2. Simply because they are the only mocks that take I TE. I believe a TE will be taken this year. I'm hoping against hope that TE Moss from LSU is there in the 4th rd. If not him possibly Cole Kmet from ND...

I'm with you on that JSR.

No one is talking about the need for a TE to Team up with Burrow. If this is a Burrow draft, the Bengals should draft players to help Burrow feel more comfortable his rookie year.
Carson had Steinbach. Dalton had AJ.
I wouldn't be angry if every pick was geared towards helping Burrow, except drafting a LB or 2. Lol
But, any combination of:
Burrow and Kmet
Burrow and Clyde Helaire (Burrow was interviewed and said he was the best talent he's played with in his 4 years, 2 at OSU. That says something.) This pick would require a trade down into the 40 range of course.
Burrow and Jefferson or any other WR
Burrow and Moss (His best friend on LSU). He could be there in the 4th with his foot surgery.
Burrow and any LT, RT, RG, LG....Lol

I fully expect the rookie class to include for Burrow (in no particular order): WR, TE, RB, O Lineman/men

This is why they went out and got all FA defensive players. You won't see many drafted this year. Lol
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 03:26 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: I'm with you on that JSR.

No one is talking about the need for a TE to Team up with Burrow. If this is a Burrow draft, the Bengals should draft players to help Burrow feel more comfortable his rookie year.
Carson had Steinbach. Dalton had AJ.
I wouldn't be angry if every pick was geared towards helping Burrow, except drafting a LB or 2. Lol
But, any combination of:
Burrow and Kmet
Burrow and Clyde Helaire (Burrow was interviewed and said he was the best talent he's played with in his 4 years, 2 at OSU. That says something.) This pick would require a trade down into the 40 range of course.
Burrow and Jefferson or any other WR
Burrow and Moss (His best friend on LSU). He could be there in the 4th with his foot surgery.
Burrow and any LT, RT, RG, LG....Lol

I fully expect the rookie class to include for Burrow (in no particular order):  WR, TE, RB, O Lineman/men

This is why they went out and got all FA defensive players. You won't see many drafted this year. Lol

Completely agree, helping Burrow feel as comfortable as possible has to be the plan from here on out.
Reply/Quote
I'm going with Number 1.
There is ups and downs in each. I say let Hart see if he can improve again. If so we might be OK at RT.

Defense is a Rookie QBs BFF.
Reply/Quote
PFN. Hands down.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I like the TDN mock the best of those 4.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote