There are 5 Undefeated Teams left in the league after 5 weeks... & 1 game

Bengals vs @Bills
Patriots vs @Colts
Packers vs Chargers
Panthers vs SeaHawks
Broncos vs @Browns

3 AFC 2 NFC Left

Who's NEXT!!!!!

And also when does one of these teams get their first win (1 NFC LIONS the last winless team)

Lions vs Bears

IDK if any of the 7 lose this week but Ill Say if any of them its the Panthers this week

i could see the Ravens and Saints pulling out the wins...
But if i only pick one im hoping for the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Bengals, Pats, Cards and Packers should all be ok. If the Pats get beaten on a Bye week, you know Goodell is really out for Brady. Hell, the way the Packers and 49ers have both been playing, Rodgers can take the night off. Just run the ball a bit and let Kaepernick score a few for the cheeseheads.

Panthers should beat the Bucs, but it's in Tampa? Falcons/Texans is a toss up. Both a little overrated but having a hot start. All three of those games should be close.

I think Zim will surprise Manning and beat the Broncos.

Ravens should get their first win. They held their own with Cincy. Offensively they've got a bit of an edge and with Roethlisberger out, their defense might actually be worth something. If they can defend against the run with Vick and Bell, Flacco should be able to keep them within a touchdown.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 06:06 PM)Benton Wrote: Bengals, Pats, Cards and Packers should all be ok. If the Pats get beaten on a Bye week, you know Goodell is really out for Brady. Hell, the way the Packers and 49ers have both been playing, Rodgers can take the night off. Just run the ball a bit and let Kaepernick score a few for the cheeseheads.

Panthers should beat the Bucs, but it's in Tampa? Falcons/Texans is a toss up. Both a little overrated but having a hot start. All three of those games should be close.

I think Zim will surprise Manning and beat the Broncos.

Ravens should get their first win. They held their own with Cincy. Offensively they've got a bit of an edge and with Roethlisberger out, their defense might actually be worth something. If they can defend against the run with Vick and Bell, Flacco should be able to keep them within a touchdown.

good break down.... ill update each week as we go until the list is depleted
Reply/Quote
First post updated.. There are 6 undefeated teams left. and the panthers have a bye week.
The cardinals fell off the list...

Also 3 of the winless teams got their first win leaving only the lions

Cardinals vs Rams CARDINALS LOST WEEK 4
Ravens vs @Steelers (RAVENS WON WEEK 4)
Bears vs Raiders (BEARS WON WEEK 4)
Saints vs Cowboys (SAINTS WON WEEK 4)

Whos next off the list?
Reply/Quote
status Que remains the Same all the undefeateds stay that way....

And the lions are the lions lol.

Carolina gets the seahawks next week
Bengals vs the Bills
Falcons vs The Saints (who are turning back into the Aints)
Packers vs The Chargers
Broncos vs the Browns
Patriots vs the Colts

Lions vs the Bears

Whos coming off the list?

I think the chargers will give GB a hard game its hard to call
And the Browns might be able to contend vs the Broncos.

Lions have thier best shot to get a win vs the bears.. (should have had it vs the seahawks)
Reply/Quote
Seahawks will beat Carolina.  

And I think the Browns will beat Denver.

Rest of the undefeated teams hold serve.

And the lions are a mess
Reply/Quote
The Falcons have been knocked off the board
Reply/Quote
Seahawks may lose since it's the only team that relies that much on a fullback....one of the few
Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/REG7

Surprisingly, I'd have to say the best shot this week for another undefeated team to lose a game, would be a Jets upset of The Patriots. It could happen.

Eagles at Panthers... Is only other possibility.

Bengals, Broncos, and Packers all have their bye this week.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Well the 5 unbeatens hold serve...

And the lions got a win.... Good job guys.

Now with the Bengals Packers and Broncos combined 18-0 on bye weeks.

The Patriots and Panthers take center stage as the only 2 unbeatens with a chance to lose this week Both teams are home

Patriots host the JETS
Panthers Host the EAgles..

Who gets knocked off the perch... or are we expecting 5 teams to be 6-0 this time next week.

Jets are playing well but can they stop Brady i doubt it.

Eagles Defense played well vs the horrible Giants OL but can they stop cam? this is my guess if anyone Losses its the Panthers this week
Reply/Quote
When the Broncos come back off the bye, they definitely lose to the Packers because they've played a cake-walk schedule so far.

Have they beaten anyone with a winning record?

I don't see the Panthers or the Pats losing at home.
Reply/Quote
Jets could get frisky.

Carolina should beat philly
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 05:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When the Broncos come back off the bye, they definitely lose to the Packers because they've played a cake-walk schedule so far.

Have they beaten anyone with a winning record?  

I don't see the Panthers or the Pats losing at home.

The only undefeated team to beat someone with a winning record is the Patriots.

If it ain't the Pats vs the Jets thus week, it is almost certainly the Broncos next week. I'd be shocked to see the Eagles beat the Panthers.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 12:46 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: The only undefeated team to beat someone with a winning record is the Patriots.

If it ain't the Pats vs the Jets thus week, it is almost certainly the Broncos next week. I'd be shocked to see the Eagles beat the Panthers.

well the bills were 3-2 when we played them and the chargers 1-0... but you cant control other teams records just your own
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 09:55 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: well the bills were 3-2 when we played them and the chargers 1-0...  but you cant control other teams records just your own

Oh I completely agree, I was just pointing it out. All the talk about beating teams with winning records should be saved for after the season, it's completely ridiculous to do during the season. 
Reply/Quote
Well we enter week 8 with 5 Teams now at 6-0 after 3 took a week off to let the patriots and panthers catch up.

But its only possible for 4 to make it to 7-0... (or baring a tie 2 could be 6-0-1 lol)
And 2 Divisional Games

But

Bengals vs Steelers (4-3)
Patriots vs Dolphins (3-3)
Panthers vs Colts (3-4) *and division leader lol

And the Thunderdome Match...

Broncos vs Packers

Two teams enter One Team leaves (undefeated)

So whos coming off the list

Im gonna say Broncos only
Reply/Quote
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say either Packers or Broncos come off that list this week.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 12:07 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I'm going to go out on a limb here and say either Packers or Broncos come off that list this week.

Bold predictions!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 12:07 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I'm going to go out on a limb here and say either Packers or Broncos come off that list this week.

unless the game goes to overtime .......
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 03:56 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: unless the game goes to overtime .......

a tie would be cool.... i guess techically they would still be undefeated.
Reply/Quote