Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pissed off wife!
Damnit!

Wife is crazy mad at me. Wont go into why because it's a Venus/Saturn thing. Good Lord! It's one of those things where I don't realize what I did wrong and she is adamant that I am wrong. In the end, I apologize, I already know. For something I still don't understand! LMAO I will do this for the make up sex I wont receive and 3-5 days of coldness until she gets over it. Good Lord! So now I'm going to find myself walking on glass for several days and washing her feet (in a doing everything I can to make this coldness kind of feeling go way metaphor). 

Sad

I'm hanging out with you friggers for awhile until I commit to this madness!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 05:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damnit!

Wife is crazy mad at me. Wont go into why because it's a Venus/Saturn thing. Good Lord! It's one of those things where I don't realize what I did wrong and she is adamant that I am wrong. In the end, I apologize, I already know. For something I still don't understand! LMAO I will do this for the make up sex I wont receive and 3-5 days of coldness until she gets over it. Good Lord! So now I'm going to find myself walking on glass for several days and washing her feet (in a doing everything I can to make this coldness kind of feeling go way metaphor). 

Sad

Oh no you don't!

What are we supposed to do when she comes over here looking for you, all pissed off and laying into you?

You know DAMN WELL that we can't keep our mouths shut, so then we'll say something to have your back.

Next thing you know, we're in trouble too!
Reply/Quote
[Image: no-gohan-you-must-keep-your-pimp-hand-st...702844.png]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 06:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Oh no you don't!

What are we supposed to do when she comes over here looking for you, all pissed off and laying into you?

You know DAMN WELL that we can't keep our mouths shut, so then we'll say something to have your back.

Next thing you know, we're in trouble too!

You get it. LOL...

I love being a husband. That way when I die God will say, "Come on in. Your a tough one." Or he will say something else like, "Your a wuss!" HEHE. Who knows? Either way, I'm F'd! 

But! I love that wife of mine! Damn HO! HEHE. Not really, but I like to call her that (in my mind) when shes mad at me.

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 07:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You get it. LOL...

I love being a husband. That way when I die God will say, "Come on in. Your a tough one." Or he will say something else like, "Your a wuss!" HEHE. Who knows? Either way, I'm F'd! 

But! I love that wife of mine! Damn HO! HEHE. Not really, but I like to call her that (in my mind) when shes mad at me.

I did it all for the Nookie!

What?

Reply/Quote
Of all things, now I realized my Dog Avi has been minimized. WTF? I feel like I'm loosing a few inches here. I'm panting. hehe

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 07:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You get it. LOL...

You are so screwed when/if she gets into your message board account. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 09:28 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: You are so screwed when/if she gets into your message board account. 

Oh shit!

Reply/Quote

Sad

I must have a really weird relationship or a really great wife because i just don't get into these crazy predicaments that i keep hearing about from other husbands (on here and at work). 

*currently thanking my lucky starts cause i don't know that i could "do" one of those relationships*

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Meh, just go old school with her. Tell her that she's not allowed to be mad, until you say she can be mad. Ninja (that works every time, right?)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
When my wife gets mad and stops talking to me I call it.....vacation!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 07:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I did it all for the Nookie!

What?

[Image: med104889_1009_hom001_l_vert.jpg?itok=KurVjTut]
Reply/Quote
Welcome to my world, always saying something I know better than when my girl is mad for no p[articular reason at all.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 01:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: [Image: med104889_1009_hom001_l_vert.jpg?itok=KurVjTut]

LOL... Thats the only treat I will get today.

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 02:16 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Welcome to my world, always saying something I know better than when my girl is mad for no p[articular reason at all.

I have not said a word all day. I know better.  Sad

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 09:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I must have a really weird relationship or a really great wife because i just don't get into these crazy predicaments that i keep hearing about from other husbands (on here and at work). 

*currently thanking my lucky starts cause i don't know that i could "do" one of those relationships*

You will pay in the afterlife for this. 

Seriously though, that is a good one. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2018, 09:28 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: You are so screwed when/if she gets into your message board account. 

You know, I actually worry about this now thanks to you! And even though we all go by screen names and nobody knows her? It won't friggen matter. I got that same paranoid feeling right now that I did when I smoked my first joint as a kid. LOL.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Reply/Quote
https://larrytemple.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/1955-gh.jpg
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 04:43 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: https://larrytemple.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/1955-gh.jpg

ThumbsUp  That's what I'm talking about! 

**wait, I hear her coming, I totally disagree with this BS you spew on the internets!**  Nervous

Reply/Quote

Sad

hmmm.. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense...

IE.. shes being aggressive to keep you defensive..

So she probly did something wrong
Reply/Quote