Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh Fans
(12-05-2017, 11:05 AM)McC Wrote: They are playing exactly how they're coached to.

EXACTLY.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:09 AM)Wyche Wrote: Nope.....you're right.  I live around Lexington......Bud Dupree didn't play like that before either.  It's ABSOLUTELY taught in Shitsburgh.

They've played that way for forty years.  That would be one large coincidence.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:07 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah I saw Shazier play a lot of times at OSU, and I can't recall him playing like he does now.  Maybe he did and I didn't realize it.  I don't know.

Ryan Shazier played clean at Ohio State. He’s been Steelerized, just like Cameron Heyward.
Reply/Quote
Vince Williams is another scumbag. Let’s not forget he threatened to shoot Burfict if he saw him in Miami. Of course, there’s no outrage about that.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:09 AM)Wyche Wrote: Nope.....you're right.  I live around Lexington......Bud Dupree didn't play like that before either.  It's ABSOLUTELY taught in Shitsburgh.

Beat me to it. Shazier was one of the few Buckeyes I wanted the bengals to draft (of course, Pittsburgh got him. Same with Decastro. Story of my life  Whatever) but yes. They are taught that s*** as soon as they enter the city of Pittsburgh. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:53 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Beat me to it. Shazier was one of the few Buckeyes I wanted the bengals to draft (of course, Pittsburgh got him. Same with Decastro. Story of my life  Whatever) but yes. They are taught that s*** as soon as they enter the city of Pittsburgh. 

And I hate to say this...but we draft great college players like AJ Green and they get Bengalized here and start dropping passed in the 2nd half of close games.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:45 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Fans of every team do this kind of stuff.  Especially against their biggest rival.  

Shit....Bengals fans were doing this when the team was up big, and before they could bungle it all away in the 2nd half.

It's not very classy, but fans of all teams do it.  This just pisses you off more because it's the sibling-***** Steeler fans doing it this time.

I think in the case with Steelers fans it's worse than normal not because of the Steelers being the primary rival but because most of us work with, socialize, and/or at least see more people in person who root for the Steelers compared to other franchises because we are in the midwest. Dallas fans don't annoy me nearly as much because there are hardly any around, but I bet if I ever moved to Texas I'd get annoyed with their fan base too.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:20 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I think in the case with Steelers fans it's worse than normal not because of the Steelers being the primary rival but because most of us work with, socialize, and/or at least see more people in person who root for the Steelers compared to other franchises because we are in the midwest. Dallas fans don't annoy me nearly as much because there are hardly any around, but I bet if I ever moved to Texas I'd get annoyed with their fan base too.

Oh the Steelers are the Bengals primary rival...but the Ravens are the Steelers.

The Steelers view us like we view the Browns.
Reply/Quote
The media Bias is pretty sickening. If anyone watched PTI today Tony Kornheiser's dweeb ass flat out says the Bengals are a dirty team, then my DVR just stoped, I guess it even got tired of the bias BS. Look...the announcers last night during the game explained it best. If you want to blame anyone for the NFL turning into a steaming pile of vagina's, look no further than Pitt. They layed it out perfectly From the Palmer hit that resulted in a rule change, to the Shazier hit on Bernard which resulted in a rule change and even the hit on Rivers and Huber which yes again resulted in a rule change. So...who's the dirty team that makes the NFL hard to watch now Kornheiser? You pos, go do my damn taxes.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:21 PM)TKUHL Wrote: The media Bias is pretty sickening. If anyone watched PTI today Tony Kornheiser's dweeb ass flat out says the Bengals are a dirty team, then my DVR just stoped, I guess it even got tired of the bias BS. Look...the announcers last night during the game explained it best. If you want to blame anyone for the NFL turning into a steaming pile of vagina's, look no further than Pitt. They layed it out perfectly From the Palmer hit that resulted in a rule change, to the Shazier hit on Bernard which resulted in a rule change and even the hit on Rivers and Huber which yes again resulted in a rule change. So...who's the dirty team that makes the NFL hard to watch now Kornheiser? You pos, go do my damn taxes.

The Bengals do have dirty players. So do the Steelers.

If you win it's considered playing hard and tough. If you lose like the Bengals it's dirty.

The Bengals have made their bed...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Bengals do have dirty players. So do the Steelers.

If you win it's considered playing hard and tough. If you lose like the Bengals it's dirty.

The Bengals have made their bed...

I totally agree with you, but how someone can watch that game last night and say The Bengals are dirty instead of both is beyond me. Marvin and Mikey have brought this on themselves with the players that they continue to support and give chance after chances too. This is the type of team we needed in the 90's and once again we are a couple decades too late.Yes both teams are dirty but you know what the difference is, one team plays dirty and tries to win, so it's tough hard nosed football. The other team plays dirty and tries not to lose. I'm sure you can guess who's who here.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Oh the Steelers are the Bengals primary rival...but the Ravens are the Steelers.

The Steelers view us like we view the Browns.

No they don’t. As evidenced by how much we’re constantly on their minds. They are doing celebrations to make fun of us when they are playing a totally different team ffs.

We don’t even give the Browns a second thought.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 12:22 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No they don’t. As evidenced by how much we’re constantly on their minds. They are doing celebrations to make fun of us when they are playing a totally different team ffs.

We don’t even give the Browns a second thought.

Keep telling yourself that.

The Steelers dominance over us has been greater than our dominance over the Browns.

The Steelers laugh at us. The Ravens is their main rival.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:05 AM)McC Wrote: They are playing exactly how they're coached to.

Exactly 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The Steelers have now won 7 in a row against us and 10 of 11. And 14 of the last 17.

We've won 8 of the last 11 against the Browns.

Yes...the Steelers dominate us more than we've dominated the Browns...and that span includes our 5 playoffs in a row.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 12:26 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Keep telling yourself that.

The Steelers dominance over us has been greater than our dominance over the Browns.

The Steelers laugh at us. The Ravens is their main rival.

Not denying the Ravens are their main rival. They’ve had much more success against them.

But you’re not paying attention if you don’t see how obsessed the Steelers are with the Bengals (especially Burfict).

Reply/Quote
Unfortunately, football has become a game of hitting isntead of tackling....

the top of the helmets should be made with soft rubber... that will lessen helmet caused injuries.
Reply/Quote
The two teams that the fans annoy the crap out of me are Steelers and Buckeye fans. The terrible towels and the OH IO crap. I was a Buckeye fan until they had a press conference to announce that they would now be known as “The Ohio State Buckeyes”. Arrogance has always turned me off. I do know some good people that are Buckeye fans. I’ve never met a Steeler fan who wasn’t a cocky jerk though.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:40 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So I work with a lot of Pittsburgh fans.

One lady told me she was sad she went to bed because the Burfict hit sounded amazing.

Then they read the Bengals facebook page comments about how Bengal fans are done and laugh at us.

Pittsburgh radio on the way to work hails Smith-Shuster as a hero. Imagine if the other team had a guy on their team who constantly did dirty hits then he got knocked out.

Hence why I have no empathy for anything that happens to anyone that is a fan of that team. They don't deserve it. If the NFL folded and the steelers went away 90% of their fan base would end up suicidal because of how empty and pathetic their lives are without that team.

(12-05-2017, 10:41 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Well for a lot of them it's their identity.  They actually feel superior because they root for a better team.  

Yup, about 90% lol. I would actually enjoy watching the NFL close up for awhile just to see the massive amount of them falling into extreme depression and having no self worth. I have honestly never met a single steeler fan that had anything else going in their life worth a damn.

(12-05-2017, 10:44 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Steeler fans: the most ignorant, hypocritical, hateful, maladjusted individuals on the planet. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll be saying it forever: there is something fundamentally wrong with someone if they're a fan of the Steelers. Granted, that doesn't apply to all of them. But the vast majority? Absolutely  

Can we get this added to Wikipedia as the official definition of steeler nation. It's perfect.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I'll let you guys in on a little secret, any person that i run into that tells me that they are a Steelers fan, I naturally proceed to treat them like shit. Even if i like them personally, i still try my hardest to be a dick to them. I have a few guys who work for me that are Steelers fans, and guess who gets all the shit work.

I hate their team, and i take it out on them. I don't feel bad at all about it.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote