Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh Fans
(12-05-2017, 11:09 AM)Wyche Wrote: Nope.....you're right.  I live around Lexington......Bud Dupree didn't play like that before either.  It's ABSOLUTELY taught in Shitsburgh.

Yep, Dupree played hard, but clean, at Kentucky. I was really pissed when the Bengals didn't take him, and Shitsburgh took him with the very next pick, and said then that he would be a thorn in our side for the next decade. And of course it's coached there... look at who is doing the coaching... Mike Tomlin, Joey Porter and James Harrison.
Reply/Quote
I do not like the Pats anymore than the Steelers, but I hope that when they play each other, in 2 weeks, Billy B takes the 'Thugmeister and Slight Above Average Coach' Mike Tomlin to the woodshed again, and again in the playoffs!

For those Pittsburgh fans in your path, this will be some poetic justice!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I am not sure of Mitchell's injury, but you are absolutely correct.  I feel bad for Shazier, but the injury is his fault.  The Entire Franchise for decades has been taught and trained to constantly lead with the crown of their helmet.  I can't wait to hear how it is some Bengal's fault.  

Fix'd.

There were 3 head/neck injuries that happened on the field and all of them were the fault of a Stooler.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:41 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Well for a lot of them it's their identity.  They actually feel superior because they root for a better team.  

It's really sad if you think about it. Putting that much of your self worth on how well your team plays. I feel bad for them. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:40 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So I work with a lot of Pittsburgh fans.

One lady told me she was sad she went to bed because the Burfict hit sounded amazing.

Then they read the Bengals facebook page comments about how Bengal fans are done and laugh at us.

Pittsburgh radio on the way to work hails Smith-Shuster as a hero. Imagine if the other team had a guy on their team who constantly did dirty hits then he got knocked out.

Here's what you say to them: "JuJuBee had to blindside Burfict in order to hurt him. Kroft wasn't even TRYING and he possibly ended the career of Shazier." Ninja (or whoever it was Shazier tried to tackle with his head).
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 10:55 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I do not like the Pats anymore than the Steelers, but I hope that when they play each other, in 2 weeks, Billy B takes the 'Thugmeister and Slight Above Average Coach' Mike Tomlin to the woodshed again, and again in the playoffs!

For those Pittsburgh fans in your path, this will be some poetic justice!

I can't bring myself to cheer for either one of those teams.  For that game, I wish.....nah, I can't say it.  I wish it would end in a tie, 28-28.  And I hope Antonio Brown scores all four tds for the steAlers, because he's on my fantasy team.  :) and I hope whoever I'm playing that week has no patriots......
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote