Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pittsburgh and Cleveland lose
Bengals can move into 1st place tonight with a win over Baltimore
Reply/Quote
Chargers bailed out hard after a Harbaugh type decision.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Christ that was stressful

Think Staley maybe the only play caller in the league worse than Taylor.
Reply/Quote
Zac makes some questionable decisions, but he's safe from being the league's worst play caller as long as Staley and Hackett have jobs.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 05:07 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Christ that was stressful

Think Staley maybe the only play caller in the league worse than Taylor.

Stefanski running Hunt sideways for -3 instead of Chubb straight forward made the FG a lot harder.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Stefanski made some boneheaded 4th and 1 call but that staley call was the worst I have ever seen. Herbert going nowhere with that coach. Rest In Peace with that franchise Sherbert.
Reply/Quote
Stealers got flattened. Stains and Chargers put on a pretty poor football display in many respects (no rush defense at all on either side, ball security by the Stains, etc.) but still lost on a missed FG attempt only possible because the Chargers made a bird brained decision on 4th down at midfield.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 05:13 PM)Joelist Wrote: Stealers got flattened. Stains and Chargers put on a pretty poor football display in many respects (no rush defense at all on either side, ball security by the Stains, etc.) but still lost on a missed FG attempt only possible because the Chargers made a bird brained decision on 4th down at midfield.

There's a lot of bird-brain stuff going on over there. I think they bird brained their way out of the playoffs last year too when they motivated the Raiders to not take the tie and let them both enter the playoffs. "At least we're not the chargers".
Reply/Quote
Browns fans were trying to say Cade York is better than Money Mac... Gtfoh with that take mut fans..
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 05:13 PM)Joelist Wrote: Stealers got flattened. Stains and Chargers put on a pretty poor football display in many respects (no rush defense at all on either side, ball security by the Stains, etc.) but still lost on a missed FG attempt only possible because the Chargers made a bird brained decision on 4th down at midfield.

That's going to be their headline for the season.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 05:18 PM)Tony Wrote: Browns fans were trying to say Cade York is better than Money Mac... Gtfoh with that take mut fans..

Yeah missed a 45 yarder earlier

Reply/Quote
Moving into place if we take care of business tonight.
Reply/Quote
How did we lose a super bowl to that bell end?

Strong gust of wind knocks the ball out of Stafford’s hands.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 05:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That's going to be their headline for the season.

If Burrow wasn’t a turnover machine in week one then the Steelers would be winless.
That game still makes me mad. Bengals better stomp them when they play again.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 05:44 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: If Burrow wasn’t a turnover machine in week one then the Steelers would be winless.
That game still makes me mad. Bengals better stomp them when they play again.

Even with the turn overs, if Harris wasn't hurt they'd be winless.
Reply/Quote

Said it after the first game, that was the stealers Playoff game against us. Saw it today getting obliterated by the Bills without
TJ Twatt. The Bills are legit though and hope we get it together soon as I think they are the team we need to beat to know if 
we can win it all. Think we can, there are some little weaknesses with that team. Contain Allen, slow down the run and execute
and you can beat them as we saw in their one loss.

The closer we get to this Ravens game tonight the better I feel about us getting a win and leading the Division.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 05:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Stefanski made some boneheaded 4th and 1 call but that staley call was the worst I have ever seen. Herbert going nowhere with that coach. Rest In Peace with that franchise Sherbert.

Both channeling Harbaugh Hilarious. When anal..lytics doesn’t work; coaches look like idiots.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 05:50 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Both channeling Harbaugh Hilarious. When anal..lytics doesn’t work; coaches look like idiots.

Did analytics say they should go for it? A little over 1 minute left, fourth and 2, Browns with no time outs, about five yards from Browns' field goal range if they don't make the first down, and the Browns probably unable to use their running game if punt to the other end of the field since no time outs. The Chargers going for it was about the only chance the Browns had. I can't imagine analytics said the play in that case is to try and get a first down. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 05:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That's going to be their headline for the season.

and I will enjoy every minute of it. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Who Dey

Let's hope they contain Lamar's big plays and that Zac runs a dynamic offense so we can win.
Reply/Quote