Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plant based meat
(06-04-2021, 04:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Watched it for the first time a few months ago; not a Stallone fan, but an AWESOME film; Snipes is bomb.

I love both of them but yeah, Wesley is great in Demolition Man.

Love Sly, always have even if his shows like Cliffhanger are not in reality at all.

I like Sly a hell of a lot better than Arnold if we have a vote. Sly's directorial skills are great IMO.

Love the Creed's and of course Rocky Balboa.

Mel Gibson is still one of my fave actors along with Jim Caviezel.

Sorry to throw off the thread go on plant based meat fellas.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2021, 12:18 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Fruits ?

Actually, fruits are the only eatable thing where you don't kill the other living thing you eat from.

If you see life in an expanded thing. 

You kill the salad too when you eat it but you don't kill the tree if you are eating fruits.

You don't have to kill all the vegetable plants. You can pick off leaves of lettuce, remove some of the broccoli florets, etc. Root vegetables are different i suppose...

I actually prefer the impossible whopper to the beef whopper. I was really surprised.
Store bought stuff, seems below par.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2021, 12:06 PM)SladeX Wrote: You don't have to kill all the vegetable plants. You can pick off leaves of lettuce, remove some of the broccoli florets, etc. Root vegetables are different i suppose...

I actually prefer the impossible whopper to the beef whopper. I was really surprised.
Store bought stuff, seems below par.

if you rip a head of lettuce in half how well does the other half survive?
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2021, 01:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if you rip a head of lettuce in half how well does the other half survive?

Well it loses speech and logic and the ability to conseptualize, but the life sustaining areas can still function.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2021, 01:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if you rip a head of lettuce in half how well does the other half survive?

Why is XenoMorph eating lettuce anyway? Thought you were strictly carnivores.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2021, 12:18 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote:  you don't kill the tree if you are eating fruits.

You eat tree fetus?

MURDERER!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2021, 08:48 AM)SladeX Wrote: Why is XenoMorph eating lettuce anyway? Thought you were strictly carnivores.

Hey man, I like cilantro on my tacos. Mellow
Reply/Quote