Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff Clinching Scenarios
I don’t want a wild card, the Bengals likely dont either. . I want a rumble in the jungle, meaning… let’s take care of business.

This team isn’t like the previous versions where playoffs was enough, it’s crazy to think like that. Not long ago, just making the playoffs would have been enough.

This is a top 5 team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Looks like the Jets are going down tonight.... Zach Wilson a huge bust.

Your 2022 Bengals are heading to the playoffs!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:11 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Looks like the Jets are going down tonight.... Zach Wilson a huge bust.

Your 2022 Bengals are heading to the playoffs!

Uh oh, Zac Wilson may have been benched.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:21 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Uh oh, Zac Wilson may have been benched.

Right.... may of jumped the gun LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:26 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Right.... may of jumped the gun LOL

I'd rather see Wilson and the Jets over any of the other potential possible wildcard teams lol 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:21 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Uh oh, Zac Wilson may have been benched.

Zach Wilson is buns. I’ll be surprised if they go back to him. Ever.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Having seen Lawrence for a whole game now, he has a cannon and legs and is getting it out quick but they REALLY simplified the offense for him, the announcer even noted he is basically only reading one side of the field before throwing / running. It works against teams like the Jets but against us....I have my doubts.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:45 AM)Joelist Wrote: Having seen Lawrence for a whole game now, he has a cannon and legs and is getting it out quick but they REALLY simplified the offense for him, the announcer even noted he is basically only reading one side of the field before throwing / running. It works against teams like the Jets but against us....I have my doubts.

He's using his legs a lot more which is helping extend drives... I'm not sold on him being a top 5 QB one day but he can get into that 7-8 range. 

I for one am glad he's not our QB though... he seems awkward and not polished. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:42 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Zach Wilson is buns. I’ll be surprised if they go back to him. Ever.

Yeah, Wilson is butt cheeks with a shit attitude to boot. I ran into a Wilson truther on Reddit several weeks ago and that was a sight to see. The dude is a QB in the modern NFL and is finishing his second game with less than 100 yards, potentially.

Mike White isn’t great by any means, but he is notably better than Wilson.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure that’s game
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:46 AM)QueenCity Wrote: He's using his legs a lot more which is helping extend drives... I'm not sold on him being a top 5 QB one day but he can get into that 7-8 range. 

I for one am glad he's not our QB though... he seems awkward and not polished. 

Well, he had a year under Urban Meyer, so.....

He's beginning to get the confidence and it's slowing down for him some. Learning to run or chuck it instead of trying to play hero ball is helping him as well. He's finally got NFL caliber coaching behind him and a non toxic environment. He's gonna be a pretty good one, I think. Hell, 7-8 ain't bad. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
We in!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:49 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah, Wilson is butt cheeks with a shit attitude to boot. I ran into a Wilson truther on Reddit several weeks ago and that was a sight to see. The dude is a QB in the modern NFL and is finishing his second game with less than 100 yards, potentially.

Mike White isn’t great by any means, but he is notably better than Wilson.

Bingo, his biggest problem. He's even worse than Mayfield
Reply/Quote