Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Playoff Generator
I'm sure most of you know this, but I just realized cause i'm slow lol, with the added game you can no longer finish .500. You either have a winning season or a losing season.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 02:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: ZT needs to treat as road game. Get on plane on Saturday, fly to Lexington and back, check into a hotel downtown and play like they have on the road all season. I have no idea why we turn the ball over and play worse at home.

Maybe it is the pressure of wanting to win to much for the fans.  Smirk

I don't think Mike will spring for all of that.  His speed would be to put the players on a bus and drive around while all the coaches make airplane noises.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Updated:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Currently #3 Seed and would play the Pats.

It is now impossible for us to finish last in the division and pretty sure the worst we can do is second..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Updated:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Currently #3 Seed and would play the Pats.

It is now impossible for us to finish last in the division and pretty sure the worst we can do is second..

Rock On
Reply/Quote
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2021-nfl-predictions/ this is a much better playoff predictor. Much easier to navigate and comes with %s

Cigar
Reply/Quote
I have us facing the Colts in the WC.

To put it simply, we only need to win one of our last two, and the division is ours. That said, if either the Steelers or Browns go 2-0 and we go 0-2, they will overtake us.

The Ravens would need to go 2-0, us to go 0-2, and for the Browns and Steelers to go 1-1.

If we don't handle the Chiefs, the last game against the Browns could be a playoff game.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'm a Bengal fan and always looking at worst case scenario and losing our final 2. All we need is chargers to lose 1 Dolphins win 2 and Raiders to lose to Colts All that happening is realistic more realistic than the Chargers losing to Texans
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:41 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I have us facing the Colts in the WC.

To put it simply, we only need to win one of our last two, and the division is ours. That said, if either the Steelers or Browns go 2-0 and we go 0-2, they will overtake us.

The Ravens would need to go 2-0, us to go 0-2, and for the Browns and Steelers to go 1-1.

If we don't handle the Chiefs, the last game against the Browns could be a playoff game.

Lets just handle the Chiefs. Mellow

We make our own road.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:50 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lets just handle the Chiefs. Mellow

We make our own road.

Please. I reeeeally don't want it to come down to the last game.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 08:16 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: So nice you posted twice  Smirk

He’d have to work to do that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:55 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Please. I reeeeally don't want it to come down to the last game.

Same, Nick Chubb always scares me with his tree trunk flash legs and Mayfield has played great against us every time we have 
played him since he entered the league for some odd ass reason. Take care of the Chiefs and we don't have to fear these 2 guys 
anymore, let alone Garrett who is an amazing End.

Thing is, I have a feeling that even if we beat the Chiefs Burrow will want to stomp the Browns.

There is a bit of ill will after that last loss festering, I can feel it.
Reply/Quote
We are the only team in the division to control their own destiny. The others need help AND they have to win out.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 04:04 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I'm sure most of you know this, but I just realized cause i'm slow lol, with the added game you can no longer finish .500.  You either have a winning season or a losing season.

Yes, you can finish .500.

In fact, I am rooting for the Steelers to finish .500 [8-8-1] if we don't beat the Chiefs.

Why would I root for our rival?

Because I want them to eliminate the Browns on Monday Night and then with a Ravens loss to the Rams, I want the Ravens to beat the Steelers the final Sunday and then shazam even if we lose 2 in a row we win the division. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Let’s just beat the Chiefs and make it easy. Mayfield plays his best vs the Bengals. I don’t know what it is but whenever he sees those striped helmets on the other side of the field his eyes light up and he becomes a top 5 QB all of a sudden.

Burrow vs Mahomes this Sunday should be fun.
Reply/Quote
We theoretically clinch if Dolphins win tonight and lose next week along with Chargers and Raiders and Ravens losing
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:55 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Please. I reeeeally don't want it to come down to the last game.

I'm really high on Bengals right now, but I can't help  to think this sets up for heartbreak for us..
Reply/Quote
If Browns beat Steelers currently 2.5 favorites and we lose to Chiefs currently 4.5 point underdogs no way NBC doesnt flex our week 18 game to Sunday night. I just hope we have a consolation prize of a wildcard before that game is played.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:38 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm really high on Bengals right now, but I can't help  to think this sets up for heartbreak for us..

It really looks set up for disappointment, doesn't it?

If the Steelers win the division due to a tie against the Lions, that would be heartbreaking.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It really looks set up for disappointment, doesn't it?

If the Steelers win the division due to a tie against the Lions, that would be heartbreaking.

I just thought about the Browns beat us and get in,  never gave the Stealers thought.. The lions just couldn't finish that game could they? How is Pittaburgh even still alive. They are awful.. They have 1 of the worst offenses in football..
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:38 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm really high on Bengals right now, but I can't help  to think this sets up for heartbreak for us..

Yeah, we hit our 2-wins-in-a-row limit last game.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote