Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff game-only resale tickets left
According to Ticketmaster the Bengals have sold out the playoff game. Only tickets remaining are on the resale market…nearly 2 weeks before the game. This is amazing since most of those tickets had to go to Bengals fans, though at here may be some Colts fans hedging their bets.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 09:04 AM)pally Wrote: According to Ticketmaster the Bengals have sold out the playoff game.  Only tickets remaining are on the resale market…nearly 2 weeks before the game.  This is amazing since most of those tickets had to go to Bengals fans, though at here may be some Colts fans hedging their bets.

I just hope we see more orange and black in the stands. It will suck if a large section is Colts blue.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 11:15 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I just hope we see more orange and black in the stands. It will suck if a large section is Colts blue.

I would bet it is mostly orange and black.  However, I am equally sure that if Bengals fans don't snatch up those resale tickets, if Indy is our opponent we will see too much blue and white

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
More tickets should be listed after the team we're playing is known. Then the STHs wanting to sell will list their tickets so rabid Colts/Chargers/whomever fans will get in on the buying. Prices for those seats will be more than what's available now, but I bet you have more of them available.

I was playing around with some available seats, and with taxes and fees and handling bullshit (ironic since no one has to actually mail or touch a single ticket), two seats listed at $140 ended up costing damn near $350.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote