Poll: Will the Bengals make the playoffs?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoffs?
They are gonna crucify Harbaugh for that 2 point decision lol...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:35 PM)Tony Wrote: They are gonna crucify Harbaugh for that 2 point decision lol...

I want to swap coaches!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:35 PM)Tony Wrote: They are gonna crucify Harbaugh for that 2 point decision lol...

Call was fine. Lamar missed a wide open Mark Andrews. I could have made that throw.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Steelers keeping hope alive for the Bengals in the AFC North.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Call was fine. Lamar missed a wide open Mark Andrews. I could have made that throw.

He really is bad. I don't get how people think he's so good...
Reply/Quote
Dunlap shutting down the 49ers
Reply/Quote
Stealers did us a large there. We lose no ground in division.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:37 PM)Tony Wrote: He really is bad. I don't get how people think he's so good...

Flashy plays and the Madden video game (Same people gushing over Lamar probably think Vick is a HoF caliber player).
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dunlap shutting down the 49ers

He had a safety too.. Fred will be telling us how he's the best DE in football...
Reply/Quote
Not a chance. Coach is inept and players are now injured. I haven't t seen a game managed as bad as today ever. Players also think it is OK to lose after emotional wins. Team is no where near mature enough to win in playoffs much less make it in.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
It really is a crap shoot at this point...
Reply/Quote

you have one of the best kickers in NFL history and you don't take the risk of taking it to OT.  I get being gutsy but seriously, when you are leading the division and holding the #1 seed with only 1 bye you don't do stupid gutsy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Big Grin 
I voted yes because i’d rather be hopeful as long as possible. Also, The Ratbirds just lost. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:43 PM)pally Wrote: you have one of the best kickers in NFL history and you don't take the risk of taking it to OT.  I get being gutsy but seriously, when you are leading the division and holding the #1 seed with only 1 bye you don't do stupid gutsy

Right? It's not like Pissburgh is an offensive juggernaut...
Reply/Quote
The odds of them winning it right there were probably higher than in OT. Everything is analytics driven these days.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:43 PM)pally Wrote: you have one of the best kickers in NFL history and you don't take the risk of taking it to OT.  I get being gutsy but seriously, when you are leading the division and holding the #1 seed with only 1 bye you don't do stupid gutsy

Absolutely, foolish move

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Yes. I think we beat the 49ers, Ravens, and either Broncos/Browns. We win the head to head against Balt and get in by winning the division.

That said I think 2more wins as long as one is over Balt might be enough to win division because they have an absolute brutal schedule left.

Barring any major meltdown we will be in the playoff hunt one way or another to finish out the regular season with a home game.
Reply/Quote
I voted no. Its gonna depend on injuries but we're gonna have alot of games just like this the rest of the way were its gonna be a hard fought 60 mins.
Reply/Quote
Still sticking with my prediction from before season started and think the Bengals will be on the playoff bubble at the end of the season.

Believe the Bengals get in playoffs rather than the bubble popping though.

Then if we keep a mass exodus from happening in off season and fill a few holes ?

Then the next two years should be very enjoyable to watch.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Depending on how the SNF and MNF games play out, the Bengals will still be either in the 6th or 7th spot in the AFC, and remain just a game back in the division.

Today's loss sucked...but still very much in the thick of things.
Reply/Quote