Poll: Will the Bengals make the playoffs?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoffs?
As NUGDUKWE just touched on, we are now getting injuries. Today was pretty darn bad.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:17 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Depending on how the SNF and MNF games play out, the Bengals will still be either in the 6th or 7th spot in the AFC, and remain just a game back in the division.

Today's loss sucked...but still very much in the thick of things.

The division is there for the taking.  We have to seize the opportunity.  Beat the 49ers next week, get an assist from Cleveland, and we are in first place and today's ugliness is forgotten.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Yes this is a playoff team. Don’t make too much of this loss. People are going overboard as usual. To be expected as everyone was a little too high this week after a great win last week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't know what the OP says since that poster is on my ignore list, but seeing references to the playoffs...as long as the AFC stays as 'Sybil' as it has been and as long as the Bengals don't have more downs than ups, they have a very good chance of making the playoffs.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:17 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Depending on how the SNF and MNF games play out, the Bengals will still be either in the 6th or 7th spot in the AFC, and remain just a game back in the division.

Today's loss sucked...but still very much in the thick of things.

True. Thats why it's so *()*&)^&*()_&*_(&*()&^*()&*&(*()*()_(_)*()&&&*)(&*_)()(*_(**_)(*(*_()*_)( FRUSTRATING when this ***** team has the golden ring right in front of it, it falls flat on it's stupid ***** face every mother ***** time. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: True. Thats why it's so *()*&)^&*()_&*_(&*()&^*()&*&(*()*()_(_)*()&&&*)(&*_)()(*_(**_)(*(*_()*_)( FRUSTRATING when this ***** team has the golden ring right in front of it, it falls flat on it's stupid ***** face every mother ***** time. 

It wouldn’t be Bengals football if you weren’t pulling your hair out the entire show :) this will come down to some final week shenanigans just to keep us on edge.
Reply/Quote
One and done but make it
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:42 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: It wouldn’t be Bengals football if you weren’t pulling your hair out the entire show :) this will come down to some final week shenanigans just to keep us on edge.

Every damn time these assholes do this i get a ***** headache and swear that i'm never watching these glue-sniffing, pudding brains ever again. Then the next stupid Sunday rolls around and there i am in front of the ***** TV again...

43 ***** years! How am i still alive and why isn't my blood pressure through the roof?

Reply/Quote
Of our 5 losses, three were massive turnover worthy games on our part, one was craziness on special teams, and one was overall poor performance against a bad team. I think this team has enough talent to win a few more games. They got to stop this whole giant ego after big wins though.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:48 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Of our 5 losses, three were massive turnover worthy games on our part, one was craziness on special teams, and one was overall poor performance against a bad team. I think this team has enough talent to win a few more games. They got to stop this whole giant ego after big wins though.

I just see the issue being youth, especially on offense.  They are mega-talented but are still figuring out the mental aspect of winning week to week.  They made a ton of unforced errors today that disciplined and experienced teams keep to a minimum.  I think these issues will be worked out in time as they get more snaps and see more things in the league.  
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Every damn time these assholes do this i get a ***** headache and swear that i'm never watching these glue-sniffing, pudding brains ever again. Then the next stupid Sunday rolls around and there i am in front of the ***** TV again...

43 ***** years! How am i still alive and why isn't my blood pressure through the roof?

I think you should check your blood pressure while typing your messages based on the amount of asterix lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 11:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think you should check your blood pressure while typing your messages based on the amount of asterix lol

It's actually why my blood pressure isn't high. I get that shit out. 

Reply/Quote
Nope... The AFC is too jumbled up. Our remaining schedule is tough, and we seem to be sorta sputtering. Injuries are setting in, and we all know this team can't deal with that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 11:34 PM)jason Wrote: Nope... The AFC is too jumbled up. Our remaining schedule is tough, and we seem to be sorta sputtering. Injuries are setting in, and we all know this team can't deal with that.

We won 2 games in a row before today. I wouldn’t really call that “sputtering.”

Reply/Quote
If the Bengals can eliminate these stupid turnovers,they can win.They beat themselves today.They need to clean things up and stop this sloppy play.I think they’ll get in on a wild card.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 11:47 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: If the Bengals can eliminate these stupid turnovers,they can win.They beat themselves today.They need to clean things up and stop this sloppy play.I think they’ll get in on a wild card.

Yep, the Chargers played OK...but the Bengals were on a mission to make them look far better than they actually are.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
I don’t see how we make the playoffs. Best LB and corner out for at least a game or more. O-line all banged up when they were barely any good to begin with. Pieces starting to fall in a bad way. We looked like the healthiest team just two weeks ago but not now.
It’s going to be hard for them to win next week with second string LBs. 49ers will run the ball all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 12:01 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, the Chargers played OK...but the Bengals were on a mission to make them look far better than they actually are.  Whatever

I agree with this... 4 turnovers are hard to overcome. I think the Oline injuries really did them in.. Prince and Hill were downright awful... Let's hope Hopkins and Reiff make it back next week... The backups almost got Joe killed out there today...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 11:34 PM)jason Wrote: Nope... The AFC is too jumbled up. Our remaining schedule is tough, and we seem to be sorta sputtering. Injuries are setting in, and we all know this team can't deal with that.

Outside of the Pats, Chiefs and Colts (who have all been on good runs)... 

Bills          3-3 in last 6  
Ravens      3-3 in last 6
Chargers   3-4 in last 7
Broncos    3-5 in last 8   
Browns     3-5 in last 8
Raiders     3-6 in last 9
Steelers    1-2-1 in last 4
Titans       2 straight ugly losses
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:43 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: One and done but make it

I actually think if they make it they win 1... Hopefully play the titans.. I know we can whip their ass...
Reply/Quote