Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please fill me in
There is an inside joke on these boards surrounding the word "vibe", and it's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out.

Please fill me in.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 05:39 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: There is an inside joke on these boards surrounding the word "vibe", and it's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out.

Please fill me in.

I'd check out this thread: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Can-you-feel-it

Edit: You should read post #183.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 06:38 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'd check out this thread: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Can-you-feel-it

Edit: You should read post #183.

Ha…yeah, so there’s a straight up classic by me, but what is the vibe about. I think I noticed it even before that thread…people just keep talking about their vibe, then hinting at the word like it has some inside joke around the board. It’s always bolded, or repeated, or used in a secretive like context.

Am I just going insane? I am, aren’t I? ****. I’ll see you guys in 3 years.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 07:16 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Ha…yeah, so there’s a straight up classic by me, but what is the vibe about. I think I noticed it even before that thread…people just keep talking about their vibe, then hinting at the word like it has some inside joke around the board. It’s always bolded, or repeated, or used in a secretive like context.

Am I just going insane? I am, aren’t I? ****. I’ll see you guys in 3 years.

Well, aside from that thread the Joe Burrow Bengals are giving people the feels. The vibe, brah.

Can you feel it?  Hilarious

Edit: People are using the word vibe since it was implied Tiger Teeth was wrong for stating he had a subjective feeling. People are just having good fun. This of course is my opinion, you'd have to formally poll everyone about their vibe takes. Ha.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 08:30 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Well, aside from that thread the Joe Burrow Bengals are giving people the feels. The vibe, brah.

Edit: People are using the word vibe since it was implied Tiger Teeth was wrong for stating he had a subjective feeling. People are just having good fun. This of course is my opinion, you'd have to formally poll everyone about their vibe takes. Ha.

Cool.  Now make the avocado thing go away.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 10:48 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Cool.  Now make the avocado thing go away.  

This post is brought to you by:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnBqZqYAdn5qDax-GW79F...g&usqp=CAU]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 08:30 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Well, aside from that thread the Joe Burrow Bengals are giving people the feels. The vibe, brah.

Can you feel it?  
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 05:39 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: There is an inside joke on these boards surrounding the word "vibe", and it's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out.

Please fill me in.

I was basically stoned.  And was feeling the vibe.  Had Welcome To The Jungle cranking out of the Sherwood driven Klipsch speakers.  I expressed my feeling in a thread.  You know that feeling brother.  And it sparked a lot of interesting discussions.  Feel the vibe JC.  We're about to live us some history right now man!

BENGAL FANS, OUR TEAM IS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!  It came to me in a moment of intense...vibe.
[Image: what-morgan-freeman.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

Preach it bro!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote