Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PnR Fantasy League
Let me know if any PnR regulars want to make a fantasy league this season. 10 or 12 should do it.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Depends on what your fantasy is.

Football....could be fun.

Other weird shit you're into...not so much.
I've never been in a fantasy league.

Definitely want AJ Green since he's in a contract year, lol.

Can't you set up a league using NFL.com and let their web app do all the important stuff or whichever site is best?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
I'm in, for sure. 12 teams is the best. Hopefully, enough people are legitimately interested. What host do you plan on using? Yahoo is the best, in my opinion.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

I could do this. Always looking for a league.
Cool, we have 5. I'm going to use yahoo

(07-19-2015, 05:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Cool, we have 5. I'm going to use yahoo

id be down if you still have room pat
Count me in. ThumbsUp
You guys are #6 and #7. 5 more spots.

(07-19-2015, 06:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You guys are #6 and #7. 5 more spots.

Thanks brotha. Have you set a date to draft? I am always free on Sundays. I have band practice that day, but I can skip a practice. They are cool guys.
(07-19-2015, 06:57 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Thanks brotha. Have you set a date to draft? I am always free on Sundays. I have band practice that day, but I can skip a practice. They are cool guys.

I'm usually free on Sundays as well.  I could most likely make myself free on any weekday night as well.  Friday and Saturday can even sometimes work when I'm given enough notice.

Sundays are the best though.
LFG  

(07-19-2015, 07:02 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm usually free on Sundays as well.  I could most likely make myself free on any weekday night as well.  Friday and Saturday can even sometimes work when I'm given enough notice.

Sundays are the best though.

I just got a promotion at work, so I will be free evenings during the week. I am so glad to be off second shift.
(07-19-2015, 07:07 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: I just got a promotion at work, so I will be free evenings during the week. I am so glad to be off second shift.

The nature of my job means that I really have to make myself available through the evening, but it rarely works out that way, and if I know ahead of time, I can plan around it either way.
LFG  

Auction draft?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
I could do this, but I'm afraid to give most of you my email address.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-19-2015, 08:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I could do this, but I'm afraid to give most of you my email address.

Make a throw away yahoo account.

(07-19-2015, 07:55 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Auction draft?

Are fun. I'd have to see what everyone else wants.

As for Those asking about dates, I was thinking the Sunday before the season kicks off, 9/6. Better late than early

Room for one more?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(07-19-2015, 08:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I could do this, but I'm afraid to give most of you my email address.

I already have your email address.
LFG  

(07-19-2015, 08:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Are fun. I'd have to see what everyone else wants.

As for Those asking about dates, I was thinking the Sunday before the season kicks off, 9/6. Better late than early

Auction drafts blow, but if that is what everyone else wants, I'll give it another try.  The standard snake draft is the best.
LFG