Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Points!
(07-16-2021, 04:22 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What you just typed doesn't make any sense. That proves that your blinding hatred for Burrow makes you unable to construct coherent thoughts. 

Just come out and tell everyone about the new Justin Herbert jersey you have. You will feel much better getting it out in the open. 

Thanks again for your fair and balanced response..lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2021, 11:11 AM)EatonFan Wrote: I'd rather have run blocking maulers for an OL who are average as pass protection, than great pass protectors who can't block in the running game.

This may be a 'passing' league, but many, many game can be won by managing/running out the clock.  That means effectively running the ball.

Yeah, big reason why I love the Jackson Carman pick. Reiff is more of a pass protector, hope he improves his run blocking.

I like to run the ball and stop the run, I hate getting ran on and not being able to stop the run, the most frustrating thing ever.

That last Ravens game last year just pizzed me off man.... Whatever
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2021, 05:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, big reason why I love the Jackson Carman pick. Reiff is more of a pass protector, hope he improves his run blocking.

I like to run the ball and stop the run, I hate getting ran on and not being able to stop the run, the most frustrating thing ever.

That last Ravens game last year just pizzed me off man.... Whatever

I'm with you 100%
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote