Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politics and Religion
(03-09-2021, 04:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Graham is the Matt Gaetz of Mitch McConnells.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lindsey-graham-trump-destroy-gop_n_6045aefcc5b613cec15eec0a

"Gosh darn he did some bad stuff but I might be able to ride his 'magic' coattails to a little more popularity and then when I'm long gone history can have him even though I knew he was awful before he was ever elected."

What a milquetoast.

What if the "magic" that has been growing the GOP, which Graham would "harness,"

actually emanates from that "dark side"?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought maybe this could go under this thread because the no young republican touts himself as:

Quote:Josh Mandel

@JoshMandelOhio

1st Statewide Official in Ohio to support President Trump. Marine vet. 2-term State Treasurer. Father, Fighter, Conservative. Tweets by staff unless signed —JM

I'm sure, since he didn't sign it, he will order his staff to take it down.  Soon.  I'm sure.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
No sense starting a new thread since we were talking about "extremism" in this one.

This kind of "talk" or "idea" or "joke" wouldn't be funny normally...but at a fundraiser it seems right in step with Boeberts level of humor.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2021, 11:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: No sense starting a new thread since we were talking about "extremism" in this one.

This kind of "talk" or "idea" or "joke" wouldn't be funny normally...but at a fundraiser it seems right in step with Boeberts level of humor.

Yeah, not a fan of that kind of thing.  If only Omar were as quick to condemn her own virulent antisemitism then we might be on the path to seeing eye to eye instead of only condemning actions such as this if the person doing them doesn't have the right letter next to their name.
Reply/Quote
Credit where credit is due.  She apologized...

How long until the next dumb/racist thing?  Probably not long once people tell her MAGA never admits being wrong.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2021, 10:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Credit where credit is due.  She apologized...

How long until the next dumb/racist thing?  Probably not long once people tell her MAGA never admits being wrong.

I think among MAGA fans this apology is credit lost. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 04:34 PM)Dill Wrote: I think among MAGA fans this apology is credit lost. 

Well this was from the same event and she didn't apologize for being homophobic so she's probably ok with them.

Reply/Quote