Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Poll Biden is too old to be next POTUS
Trump wasn't called a Xenophobe because of the wall. He was called one because of this line

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. […] They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 11:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have stated I don't see Biden not being tossed aside by his own party. Recent polls show Trump is leading Biden by 2%  to 5%. But bigger issue is 77% say Biden is too old to be running in 2024. The Biden age issue is not fixable, he is a lame duck President going forward and unelectable in 2024.

Trump gets indicted, Democrats decide t try and shame him with a mug shot and black voter approval goes from 8% he gathered in 2020 to 20% in 2023 after this latest indictment.

Today trial date was set for a trial on March 4, one day prior to Super Tuesday. Anyone thinking this is about justice and not about politics needs to get their head out of the sand. Now we are hearing states like Michigan will look into taking Trump off the ballot using the 14th amendment. Why do the Democrats want to persecute Trump versus beat him at the ballot box?

I loved watching black voters turn to Trump, who they now feel is being persecuted the same way black males were prosecuted. The Democrats did not see that coming.

I like how you switch from talking about Biden to Trump in the same post. Well done. /sarcasm

"Recent polls say..." Which polls? Please provide the polls. Don't be FoxNews and just say "some people are saying..." 

What was Trump indicted for? Let's talk about THAT. 

Under the 14th Amendment, Trump is inelligible to run for office. Period. 
Reply/Quote