F*** No
No
lol
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Poll: DuDu Smith-Rooster Out For the Year
Do we feel sorry for him?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It'll be interesting to see who comments after the Burrow in hospital thread....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 02:42 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Do we feel sorry for him?

I don't think you should celebrate any player's injury...even if they're a douchebag. 
Reply/Quote
I voted "no" and not "F no" to remain classy.

Reply/Quote
I feel bad for any player, even JuJu, who is injured especially requiring surgery. Most careers are short enough. But yes, I am happy the Bengals don't have to face him. I'd just rather he be benched for being an ineffective jerk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/ki3yz6/juju_on_that_beat/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
We have the Steelers number anyway now so it's easier to take the high road. The test is if Cleveland and Baltimore have a injury that may "help" us win, will we release the pearls, and take to the jungle in celebration....

Reply/Quote
I don’t wish injury on anyone but it does help the Bengals in the battle to see who finishes in 3rd place in the AFCN.
Reply/Quote
Where's the choice for "Karma"?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
dont bring yourself down to steeler fan base level
Reply/Quote
F no..
Here's a video of Juju crying after just because...

https://youtu.be/gVayoqoF6wc
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 02:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I don't think you should celebrate any player's injury...even if they're a douchebag. 

No one's celebrating.. We just don't feel sorry...
Reply/Quote
Well this should be interesting...

Several people who went all high road just yesterday in the Burrow thread that are sitting around trying to resist the temptation to take a shot at Ju-Ju who is certainly on a top 10 disliked player list around here.

[Image: stressed-out-suspense.gif]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 02:47 PM)jj22 Wrote: I voted "no" and not "F no" to remain classy.
Classy move my man but I’m not going to lie I chose f no after all the things they did from players like V Williams making fun of the Harambe situation saying he in a better place than Cincinnati, to the fans hanging a stuffed dummy or Burfict in a noose….. so yeah don’t feel sorry but not happy for it.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 03:56 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: [Image: stressed-out-suspense.gif]

Always makes me laugh  Hilarious
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 03:56 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well this should be interesting...

Several people who went all high road just yesterday in the Burrow thread that are sitting around trying to resist the temptation to take a shot at Ju-Ju who is certainly on a top 10 disliked player list around here.

[Image: stressed-out-suspense.gif]

I can't stand the dude and think he's a clown, but I also don't get any personal satisfaction out of him being hurt. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 04:11 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I can't stand the dude and think he's a clown, but I also don't get any personal satisfaction out of him being hurt. 

I wasn't directing this at you, I don't think I've ever seen you take a shot at anyone getting injured even John Ross but there were several that were going moral high road yesterday that have laughed about Ben and other injuries (as I said in that thread, myself included) and this news happening right after.... just creates an unique opportunity.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 04:15 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I wasn't directing this at you, I don't think I've ever seen you take a shot at anyone getting injured even John Ross but there were several that were going moral high road yesterday that have laughed about Ben and other injuries (as I said in that thread, myself included) and this news happening right after.... just creates an unique opportunity.

I know brother. I was just giving my personal stance on any injury, even if I despise the player. LOL
Reply/Quote
I feel a little disappointed. When we paste them at PBS for our third consecutive win over them and as part of Pig Ben's PBS swan song, I want both teams at full strength so there's no whining or excuses from their fans afterward.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote