Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: Jill Stein tied with Harambe, trailing Deez Nutz in Texas
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/291759-poll-jill-stein-tied-with-harambe-trailing-deez-nutz-in-texas

Quote:Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein is tied with Harambe, the gorilla killed in a Cincinnati zoo in May, in a new poll of Texas voters. 

Public Policy Polling (PPP) released the survey on Tuesday, which showed only 2 percent of voters would vote for Stein — the same percentage that support Harambe, who was shot at the Cincinnati zoo after a 3-year-old boy fell into his enclosure.

This is the second time PPP has polled support for the dead gorilla, who has lost support over the last few weeks. At the end of July, PPP tweeted the results of a poll that had Stein at 2 percent support and Harambe at 5 percent. 

Tuesday’s poll also has Stein trailing Deez Nuts, the fictional politician, who has the support of 3 percent of voters. 

Deez Nuts, who filed with the Federal Election Commission to run for president in 2016, is 15-year-old Iowan Brady Olson.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-18-2016, 04:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: This is the second time PPP has polled support for Harambe, who has lost support over the last few weeks.

Well, yeah, he hasn't done interviews or even made any public appearances in months.
--------------------------------------------------------

I would choose a lifeless Harambe, over Clinton or Trump too.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
The only reason Harambe polls so well in Texas is because he was born there.

That, and the fact that he hated Muslims.
Actually surprised to see Harambe polling so well in TX. He has to be anti-gun.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-18-2016, 05:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually surprised to see Harambe polling so well in TX. He has to be anti-gun.

Just anti-zoo cop.
--------------------------------------------------------

(08-18-2016, 04:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The only reason Harambe polls so well in Texas is because he was born there.

That, and the fact that he hated Muslims.
I laughed at that far more than i should have.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
If Trump wanted to win Ohio, he should have put Harambe on the ticket.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I miss him
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]