Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-03-2023, 02:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Maybe not, it's not my prediction, it is Ted Karras'.... I just bow to his knowledge and accept he knows way more about it than I do. 

I've previously posted a quote of Ted saying Adeniji has played very well in the past and will continue to do so. You rollin' with Ted on that one too? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2023, 02:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've previously posted a quote of Ted saying Adeniji has played very well in the past and will continue to do so. You rollin' with Ted on that one too? 

I love Ted Karras, center for the Cincinnati Bengals. I don't care too much for Ted Karras, talent evaluator. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Well like I said, there's no point arguing about it, we'll see in time.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2023, 03:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well like I said, there's no point arguing about it, we'll see in time.

I get coach speak but the coaching staff is much happier with this roster than “Jungle Noise” LOL. Pollack not a coach speak guy lol. I also think the continuity and familiarity will be exponentially better in ‘23 in the OL.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2023, 04:20 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I get coach speak but the coaching staff is much happier with this roster than “Jungle Noise” LOL. Pollack not a coach speak guy lol. I also think the continuity and familiarity will be exponentially better in ‘23 in the OL.

There are just a lot of posters who, whenever a player or coach disagrees with whatever particular stance the poster is taking, basically accuse the coach or player of being a liar. Happens all the time...
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2023, 05:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: There are just a lot of posters who, whenever a player or coach disagrees with whatever particular stance the poster is taking, basically accuse the coach or player of being a liar. Happens all the time...

Thoughts on Adeniji playing very well.

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2023, 04:20 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I get coach speak but the coaching staff is much happier with this roster than “Jungle Noise” LOL. Pollack not a coach speak guy lol. I also think the continuity and familiarity will be exponentially better in ‘23 in the OL.

Nor does he appear to be an oline coach who can develop talent.

Reply/Quote
Just coach talk. He’s not going to throw his players under a bus. They’ll be looking at the oline without doubt, obviously they’ll be looking to upgrade.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2023, 05:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nor does he appear to be an oline coach who can develop talent.

Does this make the ketchup bottle guy the most successful O-line coach we've had in the past three decades?
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2023, 05:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nor does he appear to be an oline coach who can develop talent.

No disagreement
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Well Collins FA I was worried about signing and I'm guessing Pollack influenced rhat signing and it is looking like a bust for us.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2023, 07:22 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well Collins FA I was worried about signing and I'm guessing Pollack influenced rhat signing and it is looking like a bust for us.

Not sure how this really pertains to Pollack.  Collins is a bust largely, if not entirely due to a chronic back issue and a season-ending knee injury.  Pollack isn't the team physician.  

When Collins was healthy, he and Cappa were terrific in the run game.  I get that this isn't a run first offense, but the offense as a whole was looking unstoppable during the stretch when those two were blasting open holes for Perine and Mixon.

To be honest, I agree that Pollack is doing a questionable job at best.  I just disagree with Collins being a symptom of that.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2023, 06:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Does this make the ketchup bottle guy the most successful O-line coach we've had in the past three decades?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Tiger

The word out of the combine is that " Its Ok" per Mr. Glass Eater himself. Well Jonah can never be moved and no problem W/ Jackson Carman moving over...Lets just hope that this is a smoke screen! This isn't good enough upfront OK! Its not enough without veterans..... Ok Frank Ok
https://youtu.be/D4eeWRxarGA

Reply/Quote
Listen, pal. I’ll take Ted Karras’ words over yours. Volson will be a top 5 guard next year
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2023, 06:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Does this make the ketchup bottle guy the most successful O-line coach we've had in the past three decades?

We used to have that consultant dude that was pretty good. Can't remember his name but he ran some respected camps.

As to PA; the game passed him by. I think he still has an eye for talent

Reply/Quote
At this point I want to move on from Pollack just so people will stop talking about it.

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2023, 10:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: At this point I want to move on from Pollack just so people will stop talking about it.

No doubt. The forum is flooded with Frank Pollack threads...

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2023, 05:39 PM)Housh Wrote: I’d put money Volson doesn’t get that much better. Volson’s improvements will likely be in the IQ dept. he’ll probably be a bench, fringe starter his whole career. Which honestly getting that in round 4 would be solid

He was an old rookie

I will take that bet
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2023, 02:28 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: player speak. We went over this. He also praised Adeniji

I cant imagine the things you'd do if Ted Karras told you to do them... Like a good little pet

So we take your word for it?
Reply/Quote