Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Superbowl, Pre-Free Agency Random Questionnaire
I feel like we're all kind of spinning our tires this time of the offseason. Eagerly waiting free agency and the draft, but don't have all that much to discuss that hasn't already been beaten to death. So I figured I'd offered up a random questionnaire to do something a little different. Here ya go....

1.) Assign a grade for the team's overall performance this season.

2.) In your opinion, should Marvin be back for next season?

3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season: Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season.

4.) Who was this year's most pleasant surprise for you?

5.) Who was the biggest disappointment?

6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron. Do you take it?

7.) Biggest free agent priority (in house)?

8.) Free agent that you want to see walk.

9.) Vontaze Burfict: Is his style of play a problem?

10.) You can only keep one: Pacman or Leon Hall?

11.) Denver's free agency approach these last few years, worth it?

12.) If you could any cast member from The Office to this team who would it be?

13.) Are you excited that Kevin Bacon will one day be our owner?

14.) Name one "name" free agent you would like to see signed this offseason.

15.) Do we do better next year than we did this year (either more wins and/or playoff win)?
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 12:51 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 1.) Assign a grade for the team's overall performance this season.  B-

2.) In your opinion, should Marvin be back for next season?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season:  Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season.  Equally confident.

4.) Who was this year's most pleasant surprise for you?  Tyler Eifert

5.) Who was the biggest disappointment?  Jeremy Hill

6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron.  Do you take it?  Without a doubt

7.) Biggest free agent priority (in house)?  George Ioaka

8.) Free agent that you want to see walk.  Pacman Jones

9.) Vontaze Burfict:  Is his style of play a problem?  Yes

10.) You can only keep one: Pacman or Leon Hall?  Leon Hall

11.) Denver's free agency approach these last few years, worth it?  Sure looks like it

12.) If you could any cast member from The Office to this team who would it be?  Creed

13.) Are you excited that Kevin Bacon will one day be our owner?  Definitely.  Big fan.

14.) Name one "name" free agent you would like to see signed this offseason. Bruce Irvin

15.) Do we do better next year than we did this year (either more wins and/or playoff win)?  Nope

See answers in bold.
Reply/Quote
1.) Assign a grade for the team's overall performance this season
C+

Yes. People forget that we almost beat pitt with a backup qb with only like 3 starts under his belt 

3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season:  Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season.

Less confident. Too many FAs.

Tyler Eifert. Lets not forget we all thought he was a bust before week 1 of the 2015 season. Hopefully he can stay healthy

Jeremy Hill

6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron.  Do you take it?
You know the answer to this. Of course.

Illoka.

Hall.

9.) Vontaze Burfict:  Is his style of play a problem?
No. He is a dirty player, but most defensive players are. To say he is out there head hunting every play is an extreme exaggeration. He is one of the best LBs in the game.

Pacman

Obviously considering they just won Super Bowl.... Very dumb question.

No... Just no.
Wasnt aware but no.  Canadians have no business even being here, let alone owning an nfl team.

What the hell is a "name" free agent....?

15.) Do we do better next year than we did this year (either more wins and/or playoff win)
A little worse. 10-6 maybe 11-5.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 01:11 AM)Gohards Wrote: 6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron.  Do you take it?
You know the answer to this. Of course.

No, I really don't know the (your) answer.  I've heard many people say that they would rather keep him.

Obviously considering they just won Super Bowl.... Very dumb question.

A number of people have bemoaned the fact that they "went all in" in previous years, as it will hinder their ability to spend later.  It's basically a question of if you're willing to give up potential future success for immediate results.  On these boards it appears many aren't.  Nor is the team.

No... Just no.

Take it more seriously?

Wasnt aware but no.  Canadians have no business even being here, let alone owning an nfl team.

Kevin Bacon is Canadian?  Huh, learn something new every day.  But yeah, he's married to Troy Blackburn.  I see him at training camp a lot.

What the hell is a "name" free agent....?

Do you really need this explained?  Name, as in a name hire, a name brand.  Someone you've heard of.  Rick Pitino is a name hire, John Brannen is not.  Matt Forte is a name free agent, Brandon Tate is not.  Make sense?

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 12:51 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I feel like we're all kind of spinning our tires this time of the offseason.  Eagerly waiting free agency and the draft, but don't have all that much to discuss that hasn't already been beaten to death.  So I figured I'd offered up a random questionnaire to do something a little different.  Here ya go....

B
Nah fam
3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season:  Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season.
...ehh
Gio
Hill
6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron.  Do you take it?
Gimme
iloka
Tate
To an extent
Pacman
This a trick question?
Jim
You misspelled Tom Hardy
Trevathan
15.) Do we do better next year than we did this year (either more wins and/or playoff win)?
Probably not
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 01:27 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: ...........

Sorry, the girlfriend watches The Office on repeat and i can not stand it. It is a serious household issue.

As for aj mccaron, why wouldnt you? Andy dalton is pretty much god at this point. Then youre thinking "well what if we trade mccaron then andy has a meltdown?" If worse came to worse, we would get a good qb, especially with draft picks like that. Believe it or not the bengals dont do too horrible with qbs.  We dont hop qb to qb alot, like the browns for example.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 12:51 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I feel like we're all kind of spinning our tires this time of the offseason.  Eagerly waiting free agency and the draft, but don't have all that much to discuss that hasn't already been beaten to death.  So I figured I'd offered up a random questionnaire to do something a little different.  Here ya go....

B great regular season but once again left the post season without a victory
Yes but not as coach. I think he is the best option to look over the roster but the team needs a new voice in the lockeroom.
Less confident. We have 15 free agents this offseason compared to last season were we had very little. Also new Eifert and Jones being back would help our offense tremendously last season. Now with Jones possibly leaving I have less confidence in our offense.

Andy Dalton- I expected him to have a bounce back season and he did. However I was surprised that he was that good.
Wallace Gillberry- he had 13 sacks during his first two seasons as a Bengal. This past year he had 2 sacks. Thought he would rebound after a tough 2014 but he didn't.

Yes in a heartbeat!
George Iloka- he has everything you want in a safety and he hasn't hit is prime.
pacman he is to immature for a vet. Yeah he is good but he is also a loose cannon that can not be trusted.
No you need a guy especially on defense that is willing to knock some heads. Now he should consider losing a couple of pounds so he can get better in coverage and on outside runs.
Neither- Jones is a loose cannon and Hall has had 2 Achilles injuries. Plus both will be 32 or over by next season.
Worth it yes but I don't think we need to do it. Would prefer to lock up Iloka, Marin Jones, Zietler, and Bernard this offseason. Maybe find a couple of diamond in the rough players in free agency but no need for huge outside spending.
Jim.
No me and Kevin Bacon have problems.
Malik Jackson- adding an extra pass rusher would help our defense tremendously.
I think if we play our hands right we will finish with a 10-6 record and we will make a surprise run at the title if our main players stay healthy. But we have to sign the right guys back.
Answers in bold.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 12:51 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 1.) Assign a grade for the team's overall performance this season. A-

2.) In your opinion, should Marvin be back for next season? Yes

3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season:  Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season. Equally

4.) Who was this year's most pleasant surprise for you? Geno Atkins (wasn't sure he would return to form)

5.) Who was the biggest disappointment? Hill

6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron.  Do you take it? Nope

7.) Biggest free agent priority (in house)? Nelson

8.) Free agent that you want to see walk. Tate

9.) Vontaze Burfict:  Is his style of play a problem? Only to the opponent

10.) You can only keep one: Pacman or Leon Hall? Hall

11.) Denver's free agency approach these last few years, worth it? Worth what?

12.) If you could any cast member from The Office to this team who would it be? I don't watch this show

13.) Are you excited that Kevin Bacon will one day be our owner? Misspelled George Clooney

14.) Name one "name" free agent you would like to see signed this offseason. Percy Harvin

15.) Do we do better next year than we did this year (either more wins and/or playoff win)? This is the same as question 3
Correct answers in bold
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

B+

Yeah. 

More confident. Dalton's performance and our backup QB's really impressed me. 

Eiffert delivering on all that he promised to be. 

I know some will say Hill, but I'd go with Bodine. I really thought he'd improve this year. Instead he almost got worse. seemed to regress. 

Tough call. I think I would, but the organization might not. 

I'm gonna surprise people here and say Reggie Nelson. I really hate the Steelers, and he's helped us beat them a few times. 

Andre Smith though I'd probably still offer him a super cheap deal. If for some weird reason no one else wants him, I'd be fine with him as a cheap backup. 

I won't say no, but he gets more criticism than he deserves. He could still work to clean it up a little though. 

You always read about how amazing Leon Hall is, the eyeball test says Adam Jones is better. I trust my eyes. Keep Adam Jones. 

Man these questions are getting tough. I'm still not sure the Peyton Manning signing was worth it (they won this year in spite of him), but the rest seems to be. We aren't the Broncos (and shouldn't try to be) though. If we want to go big in FA, fine, but don't do it just because the Broncos won it all this year. 

Pam would make a fine Ben-gal. 

I...what now? I suppose it will give us an edge if the field is ever invaded by graboids. 

Brandon Boykin

Less wins but we finally get it done in the playoffs

Reply/Quote
B
Nah.

3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season: Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season.
equally confident.

Tyler Eifert

Jeremy Hill

6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron. Do you take it?
Not sure.

George Iloka

Brandon Tate

9.) Vontaze Burfict: Is his style of play a problem?
Sometimes, he just needs to control it sometimes.

Pacman

Absolutely, they went from the best offense to best defense within 2 years.

Steve Carrell

Meh.

Danny Trevathan

I hope so.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote

B-.....Last second playoff loss with a back up QB should have been worth a "B", but they way that we melted down gives it a "minus".

2.) In your opinion, should Marvin be back for next season?

Yes.

More.  Dalton took a big step forward, and at this time last year I was not sure we would ever get Burfict or Geno back the way they were pre-injury.  Our defense is TOTALLY different without those two. 

Dalton and Eifert.

This question should begin "Other then Hill.  .  ."  So I will say Bodine.  He struggled as a rookie, but very few 4th round picks are thrown straight into the starting lineup.  I expected big improvements, but he still looked pretty shaky this year.

No.  Back up QBs are much more important than many people believe.  We have been VERY lucky with Dalton.  And back up QBs are also harder to find than many people believe.  Teams are struggling to find starters that can win games.  We are lucky to have McCarron as our #2.  Plus our roster is deep enough that we don't need to be stockpiling draft picks.

Iloka is the best player, but it may be more important to sign Jones because we have no depth at WR.  I like Sanu.  He looked like a quality NFL WR the first half of '14, but after he dropped a couple of passes it seems like he has not done much of anything since.  And that includes games when both Green and Jones were out.

Big Dre.  I defended him for years, and although it took him a while he was one of the best RTs in the league for a while.  But he missed the '14 offseason with mysterious "prsonal issues" and has not seemed as effective since.  After last years draft it is clear that he is gone.

Yes.  Love his attitude, and our defense has to have him.  But he has to learn some self control.  There are plenty of great defensive players who intimidate without dtepping over the line.

Pac is the better player, but he is also a time bomb.  I'd keep Leon.  I definitely think we have to keep at least one of them.

Better question.  Was it worth it for the Jets or Tampa Bay?

No brainer.......Terry Tate

I am excited about the crossover fans we will get from the WNBA

Trevathan

Yes.  With a healthy QB we easily win a playoff game.  
Reply/Quote
A-

The team was on fire for most of the year.  They were a shanked kick away from beating the super bowl champion Broncos in their own house and a random fumble away from winning their first playoff game in the Marvin Lewis era - both with a backup QB.  Nothing is as good as winning but they tried their guts out.

Yes.  He gives the team the best chance at winning next season.  Should the team regress under his watch then I could see canning him.  After a season like that?  No way.  No Thumb injury last season and this would not even be a serious question IMO.

About as confident as I was before.  Maybe slightly more confident if they can retain the right players, but about the same.  They're a top 10 team with a top 10 roster - whether they crack the top 5 or drop out of the top 10 will depend on the rate at which they add/lose talent.

Eifert(aside from the Houston game).  If he can stay on the field I think that he could really push Jimmy Graham's best seasons in terms of production.  Maybe not with Green on the same team but I think that he's capable. 

Jeremy Hill.  I was expecting him to have a monster season.  It was as if he only "turned it on" when he was in the red zone.

Absolutely.  McCarron is a good player.  He's a capable QB and should get better.  The problem is that if you're relying on your backup QB to win, then you're probably not going to have a super bowl type of season anyway.  An early gives you a chance to draft the next Whitworth or Dunlap caliber of player vs. a guy who will ideally be sitting on the bench for his entire career as a Bengal.  I'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat.

Iloka.  Safeties who don't give up touchdowns tend to be pretty important.

Lemur.  He's never really done anything for me aside from his freakish games against the Ravens.  He's a linebacker who struggles to tackle and was never able to cover the Heath Miller type of guys that always seem to come up with clutch yards.  Next.

Yes.  It is now that he has a bullseye painted on his forehead.  The league will not let him play like the James Harrison of old.  It is what it is.  He now has to adjust.  

Jones.  Both would be ideal.

Yes.  They put the right value on the right players, something that is very hard to do.  

Stanley.  When he gets mad people know it.  He is SICK and TIRED of losing in the playoffs.  Don't you know?

Kevin Bacon creeps me out.  But really, I doubt that a whole lot changes when the ownership baton is passed.  

Wilkerson.  It's not realistic, but in fantasy land Atkins, him, Dunlap, and Johnson would be a d-line for the ages.

Yes.  It could go either way, but at some point one gets fed up with the same results and tries harder in order to achieve better.  
Reply/Quote

B

No, I tend to think he has taken the team as far as he can.  I also think the team has suffered from a lack of composure during most of his tenure.

Much more confident.  This time last year I did not feel nearly as good about Dalton.  I think he really took a big step forward.

Dalton.  I think he was leaps and bounds better than what we have seen in the past, both physically and mentally.

Without question, Jeremy Hill.  Most times he did not even resemble the same player as 2014.

No.  I like McCarron and would hold onto him.  He is under contract, at a very reasonable rate, for the next two years and chances are he will have to take meaningful snaps again.

Either George Iloka or Marvin Jones.

Tate.

Yes.  The penalties, and now suspensions, hurt the team and are only going to increase from this point going forward.  He has to learn to play within the rules, as there is an even bigger target on his back.

This is a good question... I would take Hall on a two year deal simply because of the character.  I always think something bad is right around the corner with Pacman, something that is going to hurt the team.

Without question.  They have been to two Super Bowls in three years and have a trophy.  Even if they have to lose some players and go through a couple "down" years (which probably won't actually be too far down), it is completely worth it.

Kevin kind of looks like Mike Brown...

I read where he and his wife started working again because they lost the great bulk of their money to the Madoff scandal, so I doubt they buy anything.

Danny Travathon

In my opinion, the only thing that makes next year better is a playoff run.  I don't know that a Marvin led team is capable of that, but I will choose to be positive and say "yes".
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 12:51 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 1.) Assign a grade for the team's overall performance this season. Best record since 1988, yet one-n-done again? B+

2.) In your opinion, should Marvin be back for next season? Nope. We should've John Fox'd him.

3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season:  Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season. More confident, mostly based on the leap Dalton took. 

4.) Who was this year's most pleasant surprise for you? There were many, but it's hard to trump Dalton fighting for the MVP after the season he had in '14.

5.) Who was the biggest disappointment? Whitworth. Just trying give a different take here. It didn't seem like he was as dominant, and those 2 dumb drive killing penalties in the playoff game were a total choke job on his part.

6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron. Do you take it? Absolutely.

7.) Biggest free agent priority (in house)? Ugh. I'm going to say MLJ. As long as we keep 1 safety, I think Shawn Williams will be a good starter in place of the one we lose.

8.) Free agent that you want to see walk. Tate.

9.) Vontaze Burfict:  Is his style of play a problem? Yes and no. I don't mind him being chippy when it's calculated and smart. The refs will be looking for him now, so he needs to reel it in some. Fwiw, the ankle twist on Cam was dirty and over the top.

10.) You can only keep one: Pacman or Leon Hall? Pacman is easily the better player on the field. I wonder how much Leon's leadership means though. I gotta say I'd keep Pacman.

11.) Denver's free agency approach these last few years, worth it? See the Lombardi.

12.) If you could be any cast member from The Office to this team who would it be? Definitely Michael.

13.) Are you excited that Kevin Bacon will one day be our owner? Lolwut?

14.) Name one "name" free agent you would like to see signed this offseason. Danny Trevathan. Or let MLJ walk and bring in Alshon Jeffery.

I don't see us being better than 12-4, but I could see a playoff win if Dalton is healthy. Would it surprise anyone if Marv extended his record to 0-8 though?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 01:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't see us being better than 12-4, but I could see a playoff win if Dalton is healthy. Would it surprise anyone if Marv extended his record to 0-8 though?

Think he can hit double digits?  Really put the "record" out of reach for anyone in the future?? 
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 11:55 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Better question.  Was it worth it for the Jets or Tampa Bay?

1. The Jets went 10-6 last year thanks to the additions of Marshall, Decker and Fitzpatrick. So, bad example.

2. Did splurging in free agency cause the Bucs to fall apart? I think it was the opposite. The Bucs fell apart (due to poor drafting), then they began looking to FA to solve all their problems. You can't fix a bad team through FA, but you can add pieces to a good team to put them over the top.

(02-18-2016, 01:28 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Think he can hit double digits?  Really put the "record" out of reach for anyone in the future?? 

0-7 is already a joke. Can you imagine if he goes 0-10? Honestly, I think this current core of players would fall apart before Marv got to 0-10.

If they lose 1-2 more, I think frustration will really start to mount and players might look to sign elsewhere.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

1.) Assign a grade for the team's overall performance this season. B+ (wanted a win on the Post Season, but difficult for a team with out the starting QB).

2.) In your opinion, should Marvin be back for next season? If we were to go season by season, then yes, however, cumulatively he needs to take the next step, so if a coach becomes available that we want, we'd need to pull the trigger, until then we have to go with what is working so far.

3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season:  Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season. More confident

4.) Who was this year's most pleasant surprise for you? McCarron, I knew he would be decent, just didn't expect him to play as well as he did. He's still making those rookie type mistakes, which was to be expected, hopefully he can continue to improve.

5.) Who was the biggest disappointment? Jeremy Hill

6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron.  Do you take it? No, we can get more than a 2nd for him, I want a 4th or 5th as well and or depends on who's asking I might opt for a player as well as a pick.

7.) Biggest free agent priority (in house)? Adam Jones, dude is still balling and a good returner, Iloka would be next as well, but I think we are more stable at that position than CB.

8.) Free agent that you want to see walk. I'm tired of Sims, Thompson, Lamur, Vinny Rey.

9.) Vontaze Burfict:  Is his style of play a problem? Absolutely not

10.) You can only keep one: Pacman or Leon Hall? Adam Jones

11.) Denver's free agency approach these last few years, worth it? No such thing as "not worth it" when you win a SB

12.) If you could any cast member from The Office to this team who would it be? Sorry, not a fan of the Office

13.) Are you excited that Kevin Bacon will one day be our owner? what?

14.) Name one "name" free agent you would like to see signed this offseason. Alex Mack

15.) Do we do better next year than we did this year (either more wins and/or playoff win)? if we get Mack, then yes

Answers in Bold.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 11:55 AM)fredtoast Wrote: 11.) Denver's free agency approach these last few years, worth it?

Better question.  Was it worth it for the Jets or Tampa Bay?

(02-18-2016, 01:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. The Jets went 10-6 last year thanks to the additions of Marshall, Decker and Fitzpatrick. So, bad example.

2. Did splurging in free agency cause the Bucs to fall apart? I think it was the opposite. The Bucs fell apart (due to poor drafting), then they began looking to FA to solve all their problems. You can't fix a bad team through FA, but you can add pieces to a good team to put them over the top.

All I was doing was pointing out that the question was not phrased properly.  No one is going to disagree that it worked for the Broncos, but that is not the proper question.
Reply/Quote

1.) Assign a grade for the team's overall performance this season. B+

2.) In your opinion, should Marvin be back for next season?  Yes

3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season:  Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season.  More confident

4.) Who was this year's most pleasant surprise for you? Burfict returning from micro fracture surgery.

5.) Who was the biggest disappointment?  Jeremy Hill

6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron.  Do you take it?  No

7.) Biggest free agent priority (in house)?  George Iloka

9.) Vontaze Burfict:  Is his style of play a problem? It's a problem for opposing offenses.

10.) You can only keep one: Pacman or Leon Hall?  Pacman

11.) Denver's free agency approach these last few years, worth it?  I don't know

12.) If you could any cast member from The Office to this team who would it be?  Robert California

13.) Are you excited that Kevin Bacon will one day be our owner?  Yes

14.) Name one "name" free agent you would like to see signed this offseason.  Trevathan

15.) Do we do better next year than we did this year (either more wins and/or playoff win)?  Yes
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

1.) Assign a grade for the team's overall performance this season. B

2.) In your opinion, should Marvin be back for next season? No, but yes, but no... but yes?

3.) This exact point this off-season vs last off-season:  Are you more confident, less confident, or equally confident going into the upcoming season. More confident. Feel a sense of unfinished business... somehow got closure in previous years.

4.) Who was this year's most pleasant surprise for you? Andy Dalton. He finally got everyone to lay off him... for now.

5.) Who was the biggest disappointment? J Hill. Not much to be said there

6.) The Bengals are offered a top half of the round, 2nd round pick for AJ McCarron.  Do you take it? No doubt. Lets trade AJ McCarron for Josh Gordon right now.

7.) Biggest free agent priority (in house)? Iloka

8.) Free agent that you want to see walk. Leon Hall

9.) Vontaze Burfict:  Is his style of play a problem? No

10.) You can only keep one: Pacman or Leon Hall? Pacman, less injury history

11.) Denver's free agency approach these last few years, worth it? Yes, but will Cincinnati ever follow suit?

12.) If you could any cast member from The Office to this team who would it be? This is a great question as I have been watching The Office on Netflix the past few weeks... its a tough one... Toast said Creed so I can't say that.... Kevin might be a good Peko replacement...

13.) Are you excited that Kevin Bacon will one day be our owner? I do declare.

14.) Name one "name" free agent you would like to see signed this offseason. Damon Harrison

15.) Do we do better next year than we did this year (either more wins and/or playoff win)? Too soon.... too soon.
Reply/Quote