Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post abortive women are shouting their regret
(09-24-2015, 03:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah me too.   We should make a financial incentive for women to make this choice.

Hmmm....This sounds like more government to me.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(09-24-2015, 03:13 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Same here.

My wife and I plan on discussing that option much further if/when we decide that we want more children in the future. ThumbsUp

Just to clear that up, I meant to adopt, not get pregnant and give up a child. Hopefully it was clear enough originally, but you never know LOL

God Bless you both. Lots of good kids out there.
(09-24-2015, 03:15 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Hmmm....This sounds like more government to me.

Doesn't have to be at all. could be between adoptive parents and mothers .
Quote:Post abortive women are shouting their regret

....that they slept with StLucieBengal?

Big Grin
(09-24-2015, 01:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So if my gf/so didn't want an abortion and had the child, then I should be free to tell the courts that I should not be forced to pay child support for a child that I didn't want right?

Pregnancies are very complex situations. When both partners agree to either abort/keep the baby all is well, when they don't agree, then it's a problem. That is what we need to figure out a solution for.

Nope not even close.  Every situation is different and in the case of my son, yes, I was very much a part of the decision and I have a son that I love very much.  However there are women out there that don't know who the father is, or one that is not involved or doesn't want to be involved.  But it is not my decision to make for you.  Now if you want to argue about whether you should have to pay child support to a girl you got knocked up, well that's an entirely different discussion.  Start a new thread of you like.
(09-24-2015, 03:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. I am aware of your stuff since we have talked several times both in thread and in pm on this matter.   It's a hard decision and I can't imagine the feeling of being into a corner like some.  That being said I'm glad your son is alive and doing well.  

2. Yes everyone has a differnt response to an abortion.  Some are happy, some are depressed, some don't care.     But look at how much mood enhancement medication Americans are in today .  It's crazy.  

3.  Never said I should make anyones decision.  It shouldn't aurprise you that people get upset after they take someone's life.   That's a lot to hold on to all your life.   I do think we need better education and explaining how it goes and we should push for more adoptions.   Even let there be a financial incentive.   Giving a child up for adoption means you am always find them later.   An abortion means you never get that chance.  

4. I will make threads when it's newsworthy.   And with all due respect there is not a requirement to respond.   This has been on social media and I thought it was pertinent.   I have not posted the last PP video because I was too busy.   But I can make a thread if you like.    And this thread isn't even about PP btw.   It's about women who are standing for something.  

I am also surprised you would swear.   I haven't known a time where you have had to resort to profanity when discussing a topic.    I look forward to your answer.

I'll try to keep this as concise as possible, I've been busy today.

On a fundamental level I agree that I don't like the idea of abortion.  However I can think of many examples of when an abortion would be the appropriate solution to an unwanted pregnancy.  It is unfortunate that this might have to happen in some cases, but at least it can be done as humanely as possible.  Furthermore if people like you were to get your way and made it impossible to get an abortion then you have effectively made a "choice" for someone else.  And like I said it is not up to you or me to make such a personal decision for someone else.

On a different note I cuss a lot. I try not to when discussing serious topics, but even I was like you've got to be effing kidding me!  Another abortion/PP thread!  In fact I've stayed out of the majority of these threads because nobody really changes their mind.  We get it you don't like abortion, and would love to see them all shut down today.  Thankfully that probably won't happen.
(09-24-2015, 04:28 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I'll try to keep this as concise as possible, I've been busy today.

On a fundamental level I agree that I don't like the idea of abortion.  However I can think of many examples of when an abortion would be the appropriate solution to an unwanted pregnancy.  It is unfortunate that this might have to happen in some cases, but at least it can be done as humanely as possible.  Furthermore if people like you were to get your way and made it impossible to get an abortion then you have effectively made a "choice" for someone else.  And like I said it is not up to you or me to make such a personal decision for someone else.

On a different note I cuss a lot. I try not to when discussing serious topics, but even I was like you've got to be effing kidding me!  Another abortion/PP thread!  In fact I've stayed out of the majority of these threads because nobody really changes their mind.  We get it you don't like abortion, and would love to see them all shut down today.  Thankfully that probably won't happen.

I have never said shut down all abortions without giving people access to morning after pills.

The issue isn't even getting rid of all abortions . Just tell the women what it really entails. They need to be told everything that they will be doing. And not trying to make it sound like its not a big deal or that it doesn't hurt. I just want them to be blunt and don't sugar coat the process. It needs to hit these women like the old drivers Ed videos where they show the dangers of speeding.

Yes It may be someones only choice but there is no need to sell it like it's a spa day. Someones life is at stake.

There is other ways to accomplish what you want without taking a vacuum to a woman.
(09-24-2015, 03:56 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: ....that they slept with StLucieBengal?

Big Grin

Haha it takes a special kind of lady to deal with not only me but to also have children like me.
(09-24-2015, 07:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha it takes a special kind of lady to deal with not only me but to also have children like me.

A mail order woman
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-24-2015, 03:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah me too.   We should make a financial incentive for women to make this choice.

To adopt?
Peter Woodcock was given up for adoption and because his mother chose life Peter was able to rape and murder children. See? Not aborting can lead to horrible things, too!
(09-25-2015, 12:45 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Peter Woodcock was given up for adoption and because his mother chose life Peter was able to rape and murder children.  See?  Not aborting can lead to horrible things, too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ljG37I3Ow
(09-25-2015, 12:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: To adopt?

Yes I think there could be a way to help connect mothers with adoptive parents for a fee and a portion of that fee goes back to the mom. Something like this, there are several ways to do this I'm sure.
(09-24-2015, 11:21 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: A mail order woman

Thanks for your crass insult. And once again proving to us all that your uncivil and petty.
(09-25-2015, 08:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes I think there could be a way to help connect mothers with adoptive parents for a fee and a portion of that fee goes back to the mom.   Something like this, there are several ways to do this I'm sure.

Yeah, this pretty much already exists.  It's called putting your baby up for adoption.  
(09-25-2015, 12:45 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Peter Woodcock was given up for adoption and because his mother chose life Peter was able to rape and murder children.  See?  Not aborting can lead to horrible things, too!

Did he rape and murder over 3,000,000 people each year?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-25-2015, 09:23 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, this pretty much already exists.  It's called putting your baby up for adoption.  

When does the mother get paid? Usually the adoption service keeps the money.
(09-25-2015, 10:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Did he rape and murder over 3,000,000 people each year?

OMG!  Who did that?  Did we catch him?!?!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-24-2015, 07:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have never said shut down all abortions without giving people access to morning after pills.    

The issue isn't even getting rid of all abortions .  Just tell the women what it really entails.   They need to be told everything that they will be doing.   And not trying to make it sound like its not a big deal or that it doesn't hurt.    I just want them to be blunt and don't sugar coat the process.   It needs to hit these women like the old drivers Ed videos where they show the dangers of speeding.    

Yes It may be someones only choice but there is no need to sell it like it's a spa day.  Someones life is at stake.  

There is other ways to accomplish what you want without taking a vacuum to a woman.

So you would shut them down as long as they have the morning after pill?

We're kind of on the same page here. We certainly agree that it should be a last resort.  However I don't think however blunt the employees at the clinic are, will have much of an effect on the patients decision.  I think they're aware of what they're doing, and they're either OK with it or they're not.
(09-25-2015, 10:15 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When does the mother get paid?  Usually the adoption service keeps the money.

Wait, so you think women should get paid for bringing children into the world that they then make wards of the state and taxpayers and charities are required to raise for 18 or so years?

Why don't we just let that women keep the child and have the taxpayers give her money and cut out the ward of the state part.  Oh yeah, that's called a welfare hag and we don't like that.  No one ever praises welfare hags for choosing life, do they?