Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post game video of locker room game balls and who dey?
Question 
I have looked around and couldn't find the video of the post game locker room ZT hands out game balls and they do the who dey chant. One of my favorite things to watch after wins. Anybody have a link?
Reply/Quote
Haven't saw it posted just yet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Must have been a lot of cussing..pretty much the same as tears of joy except with a bit more color.. I  can only imagine the number of times the words, "They ain't sh*t!" got tossed around..lol
Someone at Bengals.com decided that maybe such colorful language might not be appropriate for family values except I don't know of too many families that haven't heard it all before..DancingExcitedRant
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 02:22 PM)grampahol Wrote: Must have been a lot of cussing..pretty much the same as tears of joy except with a bit more color.. I  can only imagine the number of times the words, "They ain't sh*t!" got tossed around..lol
Someone at Bengals.com decided that maybe such colorful language might not be appropriate for family values except I don't know of too many families that haven't heard it all before..DancingExcitedRant

You may be right, they never posted the locker room video after the 2nd Shitsburgh game either.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote