Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post senior bowl mock
(01-31-2018, 10:52 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Really starting from worry that oncemoreintothejimbreech is gay for me as he comments on every single comment I comment on.

You caught me. I'm gay for dudes who give themselves fake promotions in addition to their fake job titles.

You've got five threads on the first page of the draft central subforum and I haven't commented in three of them. Now stop whining about me quoting you contradicting yourself and get busy on those draft profiles you said would be ready in 2-3 days almost a month ago. And again 3 days ago.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 12:35 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You caught me. I'm gay for dudes who give themselves fake promotions in addition to their fake job titles.

You've got five threads on the first page of the draft central subforum and I haven't commented in three of them. Now stop whining about me quoting you contradicting yourself and get busy on those draft profiles you said would be ready in 2-3 days almost a month ago. And again 3 days ago.
Ok 1. It's not a fake promotion. Went from managing 10 ppl to 100. And I would say u comment on 97 percent of posts bringing up stuff i said earlier or months ago. Takes some time js.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 11:00 PM)Synric Wrote: Yep my bad it's mississippi state, but I don't think they played Miami either. 

That's my bad got teams mixed up. But I was talking about georgia. At beginning of game he did what u were talking about just getting in front of ppl, not pushing them off the ball. But as the game went on he started to take over. Around the 3 minute mark.
http://draftbreakdown.com/2017/10/16/martinas-rankins-vs-georgia-2017/
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 03:54 AM)Jpoore Wrote: That's my bad got teams mixed up. But I was talking about georgia. At beginning of game he did what u were talking about just getting in front of ppl, not pushing them off the ball. But as the game went on he started to take over. Around the 3 minute mark.
http://draftbreakdown.com/2017/10/16/martinas-rankins-vs-georgia-2017/

Interesting considering Rankins uses the bucket step regularly.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 03:46 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Ok 1. It's not a fake promotion. Went from managing 10 ppl to 100.

(01-28-2018, 03:28 AM)Jpoore Wrote: When posted I had a lot of down time.

They must have recognized how well you managed all that down time.

Quote:And I would say u comment on 97 percent of posts

Yeah, because responding to less than half of your threads equals 97% of your posts.

Quote:bringing up stuff i said earlier or months ago.

Six of the seven quotes I pulled are from January 2018. The oldest is from way, way, way back on 10/24/17. MCGlinchey didn't go from struggling in pass protection to excelling in pass protection or vice versa in less than three months.

Quote:Takes some time js.

You came up with the time table. Twice. Both before and after the big promotion.
Reply/Quote