Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power rankings this preseason
(07-14-2023, 05:43 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Disclaimer: I'm no doctor so don't jump all over me, haha

But It's my understanding that once you have multiple concussions like that the next one is even easier to get. And so on down the line. I hate it for the guy but I'd guess he's not going to have a long career. 

That does suck because did the Dolphins not invest a lot into their offensive line just for their QB to get his brain battered in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2023, 02:16 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I've always found it ? Ironic that the Bengals and Lions have been mirror image franchises more often than not. And the Lions started in Portsmouth, Ohio way back when.

Did you go watch them play in Portsmouth??    Hilarious Ninja
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2023, 05:24 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I never knew that one, thanks for sharing. A lot of fun NFL trivia like this. Someone mentioned the Lions in Ohio already. Our Cincinnati Bengals are the third professional team to be based in Cincinnati and they have all shared the name "Bengals". The name came from a brand of ovens that is in the original founders kitchen. Pretty cool to go through the history. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2023, 01:28 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I'm still not of the belief Hurtz is an elite throwing QB, not that he necessarily needs to be. He's an adequate thrower but an absolutely elite rushing QB spearheading a ridiculous running attack for the Eagles. I do wonder though if injuries take a toll on him down the road like Lamar Jackson and Cam Newton.

That is unfortunately always a concern with rushing QBs
[Image: VYOA6ZFCJ5HNFA3XPZIIQKMJZE.jpg]
Reply/Quote