Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Practice Bubble Is Approved!
(06-02-2022, 04:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sarcasm You need to use that...

OK..
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 04:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Much appreciated.

[Image: IMG-1862.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1861.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 09:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: IMG-1862.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1861.jpg]

HOLY CRIPPLED SHIT! IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!

I've been excited about the news and everything, as I've mentioned, but this just makes it even more real! 

I also think, at least for me, driving across the bridge to Cinci and looking down at that will give me a sense of pride. I might be off on this, but I think even seeing the bubble will get people excited and make everyone feel like we're more of a successful franchise! It might also get more people interested who might not normally be interested (or who have no idea what's really being built) because they'll just think "wow, this franchise is on the move!"

THANKS FAULK!
Reply/Quote

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2022, 11:24 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote:  

LOVE IT!

Is that big enough? 

It just looks like it's big enough for a normal size field? I don't know if that's how big the average indoor facility is but it just looks small to me and I thought we were also putting in a new medical facility and weight room?

That also looks like it could be just the field part and there's still room for another building at the far end but I just get impatient  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2022, 02:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: LOVE IT!

Is that big enough? 

It just looks like it's big enough for a normal size field? I don't know if that's how big the average indoor facility is but it just looks small to me and I thought we were also putting in a new medical facility and weight room?

That also looks like it could be just the field part and there's still room for another building at the far end but I just get inpatient  Hilarious

Buildings always look smaller than they really are until the walls go up. It is an illusion everyone falls for in construction.

It is big enough no doubt about it lol
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2022, 02:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: LOVE IT!

Is that big enough? 

That also looks like it could be just the field part and there's still room for another building at the far end but I just get impatient  Hilarious

It will contain a regulation field and additional workout areas. It's plenty big enough

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Wish they would make PBS a dome next, attending winter games suck lol
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2022, 04:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Buildings always look smaller than they really are until the walls go up. It is an illusion everyone falls for in construction.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4717ep62cutdv503icff...y.gif&ct=g]
Hilarious
(06-12-2022, 05:35 PM)pally Wrote: It will contain a regulation field and additional workout areas. It's plenty big enough
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471ds4qc1bgrax26b9cx...y.gif&ct=g]

Hilarious
(06-12-2022, 06:17 PM)Trademark Wrote: Wish they would make PBS a dome next, attending winter games suck lol
Retractable roof maybe but I like the natural outdoor feeling........ it's more manly lol

(06-12-2022, 04:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Buildings always look smaller than they really are until the walls go up. It is an illusion everyone falls for in construction.

I normally agree but it just doesn't look wide enough for a fifty yard field. It does look big enough in the computer image preview, and I keep forgetting that this one is only temporary, so it might not even have weight and rehab rooms, so I guess it will be big enough.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2022_04_15_at_10.09.02_AM.0.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 05:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I normally agree but it just doesn't look wide enough for a fifty yard field. It does look big enough in the computer image preview, and I keep forgetting that this one is only temporary, so it might not even have weight and rehab rooms, so I guess it will be big enough.

Yeah. It's just a bubble to protect them from the elements. The future practice 'facility' will be more complete with the things you named. 

Reply/Quote
Why in the world would they put medical facilities in a temporary practice bubble, when the stadium with it's full facilities is a 30 second golf cart ride away?
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2022, 06:17 PM)Trademark Wrote: Wish they would make PBS a dome next, attending winter games suck lol
Maybe a retractable roof, but I personally love being in the elements and open, but I'm also a man, so....................

Hilarious
(06-14-2022, 08:38 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Why in the world would they put medical facilities in a temporary practice bubble, when the stadium with it's full facilities is a 30 second golf cart ride away?

They wouldn't, which is why I pointed out that I forgot that it was only temporary and agreed with the poster that said the permanent one will have those things ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Anybody have any updated pictures or anything on the temporary bubble?

Just text my friend about going downtown one night or to Eastern Northern Kentucky where we'd drive through downtown to get there faster so I can see how it's coming along.
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2022, 07:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anybody have any updated pictures or anything on the temporary bubble?

Just text my friend about going downtown one night or to Eastern Northern Kentucky where we'd drive through downtown to get there faster so I can see how it's coming along.

I found this video doing a quick Google search that was posted yesterday.  Doesn't look like there is much to really see yet.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2022, 08:01 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I found this video doing a quick Google search that was posted yesterday.  Doesn't look like there is much to really see yet.

You have a link to that? I can't see videos on here and my Google search didn't find anything.
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2022, 08:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You have a link to that? I can't see videos on here and my Google search didn't find anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYgm9uJ9do

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2022, 08:15 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYgm9uJ9do

Love it!

I'm wondering how much this will help the players mentally just knowing that the organization is investing in the team.

I wonder what will happen to this after the permanent one is built?

I think once they get all the electrical and plumbing stuff put in, the rest will go up relatively quickly.
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2022, 08:01 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I found this video doing a quick Google search that was posted yesterday.  Doesn't look like there is much to really see yet.

True, but just the fact that there is work going on and this is moving closer to fruition is good news.  Thanks for posting.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

At least they're finally moving in the right direction.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 05:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4717ep62cutdv503icff...y.gif&ct=g]
Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471ds4qc1bgrax26b9cx...y.gif&ct=g]

Hilarious
Retractable roof maybe but I like the natural outdoor feeling........ it's more manly lol

I normally agree but it just doesn't look wide enough for a fifty yard field. It does look big enough in the computer image preview, and I keep forgetting that this one is only temporary, so it might not even have weight and rehab rooms, so I guess it will be big enough.

Men arent the only ones who buy NFL tickets and jerseys. The most successful Bengals team is one that appeals to all marketing demographics. Give me a choice between freezing my ass off on a sunday and a nice 70 degree indoor atmosphere, most of the time I am picking the latter. When I was in my 20s, I wouldn't of given an F, because I would of been too drunk to notice.
Reply/Quote