Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Practice / Injury Updates

Reply/Quote
Great news!!%
Reply/Quote
This honestly is about as good as we could hope for. With Trey potentially coming back it definitely helps the loss of Hubbard. Hurst, Hilton and CTB are just icing on the cake.
Reply/Quote
Hope we don’t rush anyone back and beat New England without risking further injury to key pieces. I would like to have the team as healthy as possible heading into the Buffalo and Ravens games.
Reply/Quote
Much needed good news. If we can have both Trey and Hayden soon it could offset the loss of Sam.
Reply/Quote
15 games into the season with possibly only 2 starters from the beginning of the season missing is fantastic.
Reply/Quote
Oh yes, I very much like that.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2022, 07:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Much needed good news. If we can have both Trey and Hayden soon it could offset the loss of Sam.

Betcha a case of Rolling Rock Nate, Sam only misses this weekend??
Reply/Quote
Good to hear Joe
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This video provides two levels of satisfaction:

1) A healthier Trey.
2) A reminder the Bengals actually practice in doors now.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
That is encouraging news, for sure. Bengals are going to need all of the defensive personnel they can get to outlast NE in a frigid defensive slugfest.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2022, 10:47 PM)pally Wrote:

"Also says CTB injury was just a stinger."

I called this... somewhere... I don't remember where, either here or in the Discord chat
*WHEW* Glad to be right, for once... I'm usually fantastically wrong.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 12:13 PM)Tomkat Wrote: "Also says CTB injury was just a stinger."

I called this... somewhere... I don't remember where, either here or in the Discord chat
*WHEW* Glad to be right, for once... I'm usually fantastically wrong.

In Cincinnati, a stinger is usually out 4-6 weeks from what we've experienced in the past.

Reply/Quote
Good news...
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 12:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: In Cincinnati, a stinger is usually out 4-6 weeks from what we've experienced in the past.

the name of a former Hockey team. I watched them play The Hartford Whalers once. I remember seeing Gordy Howe on the ice with his sons. Apparently, the Stingers had a young player I'd never heard of. His name was Mark Messier 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 12:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: the name of a former Hockey team. I watched them play The Hartford Whalers once. I remember seeing Gordy Howe on the ice with his sons. Apparently, the Stingers had a young player I'd never heard of. His name was Mark Messier 

That was quite a team of youngsters as it turned out.  Mark Messier's linemate was Mike Gartner.  The goaltender was Mike Liut.  Rick Dudley was on that team also.  
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 12:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: the name of a former Hockey team. I watched them play The Hartford Whalers once. I remember seeing Gordy Howe on the ice with his sons. Apparently, the Stingers had a young player I'd never heard of. His name was Mark Messier 

(12-21-2022, 01:33 PM)Goalpost Wrote: That was quite a team of youngsters as it turned out.  Mark Messier's linemate was Mike Gartner.  The goaltender was Mike Liut.  Rick Dudley was on that team also.  

[Image: source.gif]

Reply/Quote
Smile 
(12-21-2022, 01:33 PM)Goalpost Wrote: That was quite a team of youngsters as it turned out.  Mark Messier's linemate was Mike Gartner.  The goaltender was Mike Liut.  Rick Dudley was on that team also.  

At the time one of their top scorers was Robbie Ftorek which leads to this brush with greatness story from my youth:  I caddied for Robbie Ftorek one fine summer day at Coldstream shortly after their last season ended (I didn't really follow hockey and barely knew who he was or that the team had apparently just folded).  You won't be surprised to hear he hit it very hard with a lot of hand action and a nice draw.  LMAO He was very friendly, didn't take himself too seriously.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 12:28 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Betcha a case of Rolling Rock Nate, Sam only misses this weekend??

No bet, I think you are right Wedge...

Will buy my own.CheersDrunk
Reply/Quote