Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pratt to covid list

Getting scary at LB…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 11:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Getting scary at LB…

Well, if he doesn't go this Sunday and we lose to the Chiefs, we can be like Ravens fans and blame our lack of quality LBs for the loss ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Travis Kelce is going to put up 300 yards receiving.
Reply/Quote
This is bad, really bad.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 11:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Getting scary at LB…

I think if Pratt can't go then Lou needs to use one of the safeties at LB to help cover Kelce.  

I know no ones going to shut the guy down but we also don't want guys who should be in the CFL playing a major role in an NFL game.  

I think Lou will draw up a game plan to devise a scheme to alleviate some of the short falls at LB with some of our extra parts in the defensive back field.  At least I hope 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 11:49 AM)TJ528 Wrote: I think if Pratt can't go then Lou needs to use one of the safeties at LB to help cover Kelce.  

I know no ones going to shut the guy down but we also don't want guys who should be in the CFL playing a major role in an NFL game.  

I think Lou will draw up a game plan to devise a scheme to alleviate some of the short falls at LB with some of our extra parts in the defensive back field.  At least I hope 

Vonn Bell will probably have to play some LB.

Reply/Quote
and DJ Reader wasn't cleared yet either

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Not good but overall I still think the team has avoided major injuries. Think are best bet would be to go three safeties with Bell in the box. Feel like were gonna have to win a shootout. Kelce and Hill will be hard to guard but so will Boyd, Chase and Higgins.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 11:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Vonn Bell will probably have to play some LB.

Can Calitro, Bailey or this guy Craig Johnson cover a TE? 
this could get ugly...but i see alot more  of Flowers on passing downs. 
and more reason to try and establish run game ala Raiders game and keep the KC offense off field.
Im good with another 15 -10 score and JB throwing for under 200 yds
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 11:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Vonn Bell will probably have to play some LB.

Is it wrong that I keep thinking Bell is a LB? I keep forgetting he's a safety. lol
Reply/Quote
Pratt and all the other COVID list guys can return by game time if all criteria are met

1) 5 days have passed
2) they have been fever-free for 24 hours with no fever reducers
3) other symptoms, like a cough, have abated or are resolving
4) clearance by the team doctor

For Pratt, it is still a long shot since he likely was symptomatic unless he was just unlucky to have been selected for random testing.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Now we are in trouble...
Reply/Quote
There is only 1 way to win this game anyway. Air Burrow..
Reply/Quote
It Usually takes 21 days or so to be the same player if your symptomatic so Kelce and Hill may only be at about 70 percent. Hill can usually bust double coverage he didn't against Steelers.
Reply/Quote
I think Burfict is available...just kidding...kind of...
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 12:37 PM)Tony Wrote: There is only 1 way to win this game anyway. Air Burrow..

Any chance Logan Wilson's back? Might mitigate the loss of PRatt if he can't go Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 12:39 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Any chance Logan Wilson's back? Might mitigate the loss of PRatt if he can't go Sunday.

Last time Taylor was asked about him the answer was “highly doubtful.”

Reply/Quote
That sucks. We are really hurting at LB. Wondering if it might be better just to play an extra safety to handle Kelce.

Didn't they run a defense like that the first time around against the Ravens?
Reply/Quote
I wouln't mind seeing a return of the 5 man front. If our DL gets over it's dings, then we have plenty of quality lineman.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 12:56 PM)Roland Wrote: That sucks.  We are really hurting at LB.   Wondering if it might be better just to play an extra safety to handle Kelce.

Didn't they run a defense like that the first time around against the Ravens?

They put Flowers on him, and frankly they probably will do that here anyways healthy linebackers or not. Flowers is 6’3 and can run, he was a safety in college.
Reply/Quote