Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pratt!
Watched the game and Pratt was just great and I see the OP's thought even with Ray Lewis.

Germaine was a BEAST in this game. Great angles and sure tackling with incentive and discipline. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Modern Day thumber at LB. Dude was huge on Sunday!!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 01:12 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure, but even then the Bengals defense by no way played well today. In non-Bengals games this year, the Steelers are averaging 14.6 points per game. The Steelers had 0 TDs of 10+ yards all season, and then they got 2 today and Pickens dropped a walk-in 3rd. Pickett came into today with 2 TDs/8 INTs and the Bengals couldn't hold onto any of the couple INTs he threw.

I'm glad they got the W, they absolutely needed to go 2-0 against the Panthers/Steelers to keep their season alive, and they did. We just can't pretend the defense played well today. Pickett, Harris, and the Steelers Offense as a whole all had their best games of the year today.

I'm getting really tired of the Bengals making all stars out of opposing rookie QBs.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 01:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: One thing i've seen CTB do a couple times now...and it may be nothing, or something easily correctable...is how he lets up when a safety comes over to help. 

I'm looking forward to Goodberry's show tonight. He said he had some good plays from CTB and also some that probably scare the hell out of Lou. 

I saw a quote from Lou during the week that the team was having some of the best practices they've had since he's been here. With all the coverage mess ups against Pittsburgh I'm curious what he was referring to with the good practice comments.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:21 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Shout out to Germaine Pratt today! the dude was balling all day making impact plays and bringing the wood woth energy.
I thought I was watching Ray Lewis for second there.

Right now if you want to compare rosters our safeties are near the top, our linebackers near the top, and WR are the top. It’s time the world respects our roster and maybe our own fan base. Some reserves sure shined Sunday.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 01:05 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Right now if you want to compare rosters our safeties are near the top, our linebackers near the top, and WR are the top. It’s time the world respects our roster and maybe our own fan base. Some reserves sure shined Sunday.

Yep, yep, yep, and they sure did 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Pratt just keeps getting better! Very impressive instincts and skills!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:21 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Pratt Attack!!!!! Hell of a game.

This is what a contract year looks like

My vote for right now is Logan and Pratt are cornerstone guys.
-Housh
Reply/Quote