Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers For My Family PLEASE
With everything we've been through over the years, I have the strongest and best family one earth, but I need to ask everyone for some prayers.

My sister gave birth a few days ago but then last night was having complications with bleeding irregularly and whatever else, so she's in the hospital, which is extra scary with Covid, especially since there has been a spike in the area with cases. My brother-in-law can't even go in the room to be with her.

My actual brother just got back from a golf trip with a bunch of people and now a bunch of them are testing positive.

If you have a spare second and can say a prayer or two, I'd appreciate it!
Reply/Quote
Any improvement in your sister's status?

I know it is a scary time to be in hospitals.

We have a friend who was hospitalized a week ago when they discovered she had AFib. Due to Covid, they didn't have a room to put her in, so here 6 day stay was entirely in the E.R. Fortunately she is back home now.

Hopefully it is not as bad where your sister is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The biggest scare I received in my entire life was when i took my wife in for her check up about 5 days after giving birth to our second child. One of the first things they did was check her blood pressure. I saw the digital read out at 240/160 and I thought there must be some mistake. But the nurses started freaking out. My wife was suffering form eclampsia which can be fatal for new mothers. They immediately admitted her to the hospital and she was there for about a week.

My wife's best friend was at home watching our first child. When I called her she sounded calm about it, but later she told us that a woman at her church had just died from it.

When we go back and look at the pictures now it is obvious that she was retaining a lot of fluids. Her face is just a big puffy mass. But it had happened slowly and she had also gained weight during the pregnancy.

Everyone is always concerned during the actual birth. But it is often complications that develop afterward that can kill or cause a lot of damage. Hope everything works out well for your sister.

As for your brother, I hope he does not get sick. But he knew the risk he was takingIf you want to pray for hjim just pray that he does not make bad decisions in the future.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 09:28 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: With everything we've been through over the years, I have the strongest and best family one earth, but I need to ask everyone for some prayers.

My sister gave birth a few days ago but then last night was having complications with bleeding irregularly and whatever else, so she's in the hospital, which is extra scary with Covid, especially since there has been a spike in the area with cases.  My brother-in-law can't even go in the room to be with her.

My actual brother just got back from a golf trip with a bunch of people and now a bunch of them are testing positive.

Prayers for your sister and her family.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 09:28 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: With everything we've been through over the years, I have the strongest and best family one earth, but I need to ask everyone for some prayers.

My sister gave birth a few days ago but then last night was having complications with bleeding irregularly and whatever else, so she's in the hospital, which is extra scary with Covid, especially since there has been a spike in the area with cases. My brother-in-law can't even go in the room to be with her.

Absolutely! You got it!
Reply/Quote
Prayers and sending healing angels.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 01:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Any improvement in your sister's status?

I know it is a scary time to be in hospitals.

We have a friend who was hospitalized a week ago when they discovered she had AFib.  Due to Covid, they didn't have a room to put her in, so here 6 day stay was entirely in the E.R.  Fortunately she is back home now.

Hopefully it is not as bad where your sister is.
She's home and seems to be doing ok and the baby is also doing very well!

Honestly, I haven't seen them all that much just because everything has been hell and I don't want to risk being around them (in case I have it by some weird chance).
(11-29-2020, 02:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Prayers for your sister and her family.
Thanks brother. 
(11-29-2020, 02:47 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Absolutely!  You got it!
I appreciate it!
(11-29-2020, 04:34 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Prayers and sending healing angels.

Thank you very much!  I think we're in the clear but I don't count my crippled chickens til they're hatched  ThumbsUp

It looks like all the prayers worked!  THANKS TO EVERYONE!
Reply/Quote
Prayers sent, brad.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 02:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The biggest scare I received in my entire life was when i took my wife in for her check up about 5 days after giving birth to our second child.  One of the first things they did was check her blood pressure.  I saw the digital read out at 240/160 and I thought there must be some mistake.  But the nurses started freaking out.  My wife was suffering form eclampsia which can be fatal for new mothers.  They immediately admitted her to the hospital and she was there for about a week.  

My wife's best friend was at home watching our first child.  When I called her she sounded calm about it, but later she told us that a woman at her church had just died from it.

When we go back and look at the pictures now it is obvious that she was retaining a lot of fluids.  Her face is just a big puffy mass.  But it had happened slowly and she had also gained weight during the pregnancy.

Everyone is always concerned during the actual birth.  But it is often complications that develop afterward that can kill or cause a lot of damage.  Hope everything works out well for your sister.

As for your brother, I hope he does not get sick.  But he knew the risk he was takingIf you want to pray for hjim just pray that he does not make bad decisions in the future.
My wife also had preclampsyia giving birth to our twins...+ excess bleeding....luckily she pulled through and Im glad I didnt know just how severe that was with all going on. 
Just gotta Keep the faith! prayers it your family.
Reply/Quote
Prayers for your family
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:49 PM)Benton Wrote: Prayers sent, brad.
Thanks, brother.

My mom had all kinds of problems during her pregnancies, including 8(?) miscarriages, so that make it especially scary.

Luckily, it looks like we're in the clear with her and my brother still has no symptons (he may have gotten tested but I haven't even brought it up).
(11-29-2020, 11:17 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Prayers for your family

Thanks  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Prayers your way bro'!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Prayers for your family, Brad.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Prayers your families way bro.
Reply/Quote
Hoping for a speedy recovery, and that this is much ado about nothing.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 02:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The biggest scare I received in my entire life was when i took my wife in for her check up about 5 days after giving birth to our second child.  One of the first things they did was check her blood pressure.  I saw the digital read out at 240/160 and I thought there must be some mistake.  But the nurses started freaking out.  My wife was suffering form eclampsia which can be fatal for new mothers.  They immediately admitted her to the hospital and she was there for about a week.  

My wife's best friend was at home watching our first child.  When I called her she sounded calm about it, but later she told us that a woman at her church had just died from it.

When we go back and look at the pictures now it is obvious that she was retaining a lot of fluids.  Her face is just a big puffy mass.  But it had happened slowly and she had also gained weight during the pregnancy.

Everyone is always concerned during the actual birth.  But it is often complications that develop afterward that can kill or cause a lot of damage.  Hope everything works out well for your sister.

As for your brother, I hope he does not get sick.  But he knew the risk he was takingIf you want to pray for hjim just pray that he does not make bad decisions in the future.

OK.  I tried to ignore this, but it's pissing me off too much.

Please explain to me how you get away with a quarter of the shit you post on here?

If I posted ANYTHING near that bad, I'd be suspended, and you'd make sure of it.  It has happened in the past.

Knew the risk and made bad decisions?  What risks did he take?  What bad decisions did he make?

It was a golf trip, meaning they were outdoors most of the time and not in close contact with one another, which it is difficult to spread outdoors.  

Are you assuming they flew because it fits your attempts to call my family stupid?  What else was he doing on a golf trip with a bunch of 40+ year-old men that increased his risks of doing it?

In fact, my brother is a partner in a financial planning firm and he controls millions of dollars in investments and other things that people rely on him for to set-up things like he did for my special needs trust. He has won awards from the company's national branches. Explain how you came to the conclusion that he's stupid and makes stupid decisions.

WHAT BAD DECISIONS DID HE MAKE?!
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2020, 11:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: WHAT BAD DECISIONS DID HE MAKE?!

He travelled and spent time with a lot of people who were apparently not taking the proper precautions.  Everyone I know who goes on golfing trips spend time around each other eating, drinking, and socializing when they are not on the course playing golf with each other.

You said a bunch of people in the group were getting sick, right?  You think that is just a big coincidence?
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 03:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He travelled and spent time with a lot of people who were apparently not taking the proper precautions.  Everyone I know who goes on golfing trips spend time around each other eating, drinking, and socializing when they are not on the course playing golf with each other.

You said a bunch of people in the group were getting sick, right?  You think that is just a big coincidence?
How many people do you know that have gone on golf trips during the pandemic?  Did they act the exact same as if it were on a trip a year ago?  Do you think even though life has completely changed that it's just completely normal on golf trips?  Do you think they say "even though I go on a bunch of these every year, I'll just ignore all guidelines and everything that we've been doing for the past 9 months"?

Maybe they didn't socially distance, but what would make you assume that my brother didn't?  Maybe they had been socially distancing and taking precautions but they all had taken off their masks to take a drink and were around someone who had it who coughed or sneezed.

Yeah, you made assumptions, just like you always do about my posts, just to attempt to bash me.
Reply/Quote
Personally, I really think this is the wrong time to be nit picking and dwelling over the past. Merry Christmas guys.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 06:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How many people do you know that have gone on golf trips during the pandemic?  Did they act the exact same as if it were on a trip a year ago?  Do you think even though life has completely changed that it's just completely normal on golf trips?  Do you think they say "even though I go on a bunch of these every year, I'll just ignore all guidelines and everything that we've been doing for the past 9 months"?

Maybe they didn't socially distance, but what would make you assume that my brother didn't?  Maybe they had been socially distancing and taking precautions but they all had taken off their masks to take a drink and were around someone who had it who coughed or sneezed.

Yeah, you made assumptions, just like you always do about my posts, just to attempt to bash me.

Sorry.  
Reply/Quote