Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict AFC North Final Standings
Predict what you think the final AFC North Standings will look like come January. Ok let me stress this what you THINK not what you WANT! those are two different things and if it was the later I would hope everyone would have Cincy 16-0. So predict it guys and lets have fun and see who comes the closest after week 16!

Here's mine:

Steelers 11-5
Ravens 9-7
Bengals 7-9
Browns 4-12
Reply/Quote
Steelers 10-6
Bengals 8-8
Ravens 7-9
Brown's 6-10
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bengals 11-5
Ravens 10-6
Steelers 9-7
Browns 8-8
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pit 11-5
Bal 9-7
Cin 8-7-1 (we're due for another tie)
Cle 6-10
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Steelers 10-6
Bengals 9-7
Browns 6-10
Ravens 5-11
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 05:56 PM)Shady Wrote: Bengals 11-5
Ravens 10-6
Steelers 9-7
Browns 8-8

Didn’t you vote 4-12 to 6-10 in the season record poll? Wrong button hit or just torn?

Reply/Quote
Ravens 10-6
Browns 8-8
Bengals 7-9
Steelers 6-10
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 07:15 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Ravens 10-6
Browns 8-8
Bengals 7-9
Steelers 6-10

God that would just be amazing to see them in last place.... if only...
Reply/Quote
Steelers 10-6
Bengals 10-6
Ravens 8-8
Browns 5-11
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 07:04 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Pit 11-5
Bal 9-7
Cin 8-7-1 (we're due for another tie)
Cle 6-10

We ate about the tyingest damn team in the world huh?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Steelers 11-5
Ravens 9-7
Bengals 9-7
Browns 5-11
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Bengals: 12-4
Steelers: 10-6
Ravens: 7-9
Browns: 3-13
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 07:28 PM)GodFather Wrote: God that would just be amazing to see them in last place.... if only...

They’re due for a big injury. Just guessing one or two of the killer B’s misses significant time.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 11-5
Everyone else

I think we win the division and the only team that makes me worried is the Steelers. I see them falling apart soon though. Bell is probably gone next year and Ben is gone soon because of his age. They lost IMO their best defensive player at the end of the season last year and he wont be back, so I dont think they will be as good as what they were last year, and we almost beat them
Reply/Quote
Bengals 11-5
Steelers 10-6
Ravens 8-8
Browns 3-13
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 08:12 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: They’re due for a big injury. Just guessing one or two of the killer B’s misses significant time.

Ben usually misses a handful of games per year.  If Brown goes down, they are toast.  Bell's holdout looks to be stretching into the regular system.  I think losing Bryant will make them a lot easier to gameplan against.  You can double up Brown and force Juju to beat you until Bell decides to come back.  

They have things working against them on their schedule.  Denver traditionally owns them in Mile High.  They have a massive trap game at Oakland the week before they play the Patriots, and they are historically a terrible west coast team.  Of course, the Pats own them and at Jacksonville will be a tough game.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 08:46 PM)Whatever Wrote: Ben usually misses a handful of games per year.  If Brown goes down, they are toast.  Bell's holdout looks to be stretching into the regular system.  I think losing Bryant will make them a lot easier to gameplan against.  You can double up Brown and force Juju to beat you until Bell decides to come back.  

They have things working against them on their schedule.  Denver traditionally owns them in Mile High.  They have a massive trap game at Oakland the week before they play the Patriots, and they are historically a terrible west coast team.  Of course, the Pats own them and at Jacksonville will be a tough game.

I have not seen one expert cover Shazier loss and major impact of not replacing him. He was a stud athlete and playmaker, hard to replace elite players when it was not planned.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 08:46 PM)Whatever Wrote: Ben usually misses a handful of games per year.  If Brown goes down, they are toast.  Bell's holdout looks to be stretching into the regular system.  I think losing Bryant will make them a lot easier to gameplan against.  You can double up Brown and force Juju to beat you until Bell decides to come back.  

(09-03-2018, 08:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have not seen one expert cover Shazier loss and major impact of not replacing him. He was a stud athlete and playmaker, hard to replace elite players when it was not planned.

The problem with Shitsburgh is they have these injuries/losses/issues and still find a way to win. Its beyond maddening because as much as I have a love and desire to see my Bengals win I have the same desire and passion to see the Steelers lose...
Reply/Quote
Steelers 11-5
Bengals 9-7
Browns 6-10
Ravens 5-11
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 07:09 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Didn’t you vote 4-12 to 6-10 in the season record poll? Wrong button hit or just torn?

Ugh...Wrong button. I'm a reluctant optimist, but an optimist nonetheless.  ThumbsUp
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote