Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict the AFC North Division 2022
Have to wait until I see if Watson is suspended or for how long.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2022, 09:24 AM)jason Wrote: I would love for them to return to rightful place as the joke of the league during the 21st Century, but I think a lot of you are sleeping on the Browns.

I think we will want revenge big time this year on the Browns and we sweep them, will be a tough fight though.

They are a tough team, but Watson even if he plays is the type of QB that we played well against last year, runner type like Lamar
and like Mahomes is good throwing on the run. I love how our Defense played disciplined against these QB's last season and post
under Lou. Watson still hasn't played for a year as Mike M said.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 01:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think we will want revenge big time this year on the Browns and we sweep them, will be a tough fight though.

They are a tough team, but Watson even if he plays is the type of QB that we played well against last year, runner type like Lamar
and like Mahomes is good throwing on the run. I love how our Defense played disciplined against these QB's last season and post
under Lou. Watson still hasn't played for a year as Mike M said.

Ja'Marr didn't play for a year either. Shook off the rust in camp, and went from there. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Baker sure had our number for whatever reason... Lil prick.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 03:36 PM)jason Wrote: Ja'Marr didn't play for a year either. Shook off the rust in camp, and went from there. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Baker sure had our number for whatever reason... Lil prick.

dude is getting a raw deal after playing hurt for them all season

Players should take note.... and not sacrifice to much for a team that will just drop them
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 04:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: dude is getting a raw deal after playing hurt for them all season

Players should take note.... and not sacrifice to much for a team that will just drop them

Yeah... I heard them discussing that the other day on the radio. I believe it was Lavar Arrington that said "Sit down.".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 03:36 PM)jason Wrote: Ja'Marr didn't play for a year either. Shook off the rust in camp, and went from there. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Baker sure had our number for whatever reason... Lil prick.

True, also true and it might be a blessing. For some reason Mayfield just played his best against us. Was weird.

Always made great passes right before getting hit and looked All Pro against our D even when we were playing good on D...

Then he would play like crap against the next team he faced. Don't understand it. 

Hopefully our D has Watson's number if he does play. Took till last year to get Lamar's who used to burn us as well.
Reply/Quote