Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict the Bengals/Colts score
26-11 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 02:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 26-11 Bengals

I spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how to score 11 points.  Then I realized there were several.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 10:56 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: To be honest, I expect the Bengals to win, but I think it is going to come down to the wire.

I think we are going to be successful early on both sides of the ball.  I expect we are going to give Luck a beat down, in which case I expect him to be pulled to protect his "minor" ankle/foot injury.

We won't have game planned or practiced for facing Brissett, and I think he will light a spark for the opposition as they lock down our offense and find success getting points themselves.  Alas, they will run out of time to flip the scoreboard to get a victory; the good guys go home at 1-0.

The Bengals have a history of getting smoked by backup QBs. But this whole offseason they have been changing how they have historically done things. Hopefully luck plays the entire game, but is under constant duress and throws a bunch of picks. Bengals capitalize and come out on top to start an under the radar playoff run....where we change the way we've been doing things again!
Reply/Quote
The Colts O won't be firing on all cylinders but with Luck back they'll have some moments.

Bengals: 30

Colts: 17
Reply/Quote
21-20 Colts
Andrew is an elite player and I think He's the 3rd best QB besides Aaron Rodgers and Brady in the game. While I think the Bengals will have a great season and are the better team. However Luck will do something special and regain his form and pull off the upset.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
17-10 Bengals.

I think it’ll be a bit of a slug fest for both sides. The Bengals falter on offense a little bit, run game ineffective making them one dimensional. Andy throws two touchdowns. The Bengals defense comes out strong, however. They abuse the Colts offensive line and record four sacks. Luck has a decent return, throwing for a touchdown but can’t come up big in his first game back.
Reply/Quote
27-20 Colts.

Remember how lucky the Bengals were to win this game last year against the Colts without Luck?

Run defense gets gashed, Luck uses season-opener, home opener, first game back from major injury adrenaline to have an amazing game and leads the Colts to victory.
Reply/Quote
Colts just signed Ryan Hewitt, so they now have our playbook...
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 06:59 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Colts just signed Ryan Hewitt, so they now have our playbook...

Shit, that means they now have Merv's take-your-foot-off-the-opponent's-throat secret strategy  Sad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
28-13 Bengals
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 09:24 AM)Beaker Wrote: The Bengals have a history of getting smoked by backup QBs. But this whole offseason they have been changing how they have historically done things. Hopefully luck plays the entire game, but is under constant duress and throws a bunch of picks. Bengals capitalize and come out on top to start an under the radar playoff run....where we change the way we've been doing things again!

We beat their backup in a underwhelming last year so im confident we can beat either QB but will be a tight one with home field advantage, first home game and Luck returning.. 

24-15 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Luck is probably the second most overrated QB in the NFL (behind Cam Newton). Still and all he will be at home and we have a bad tendency to come out for season openers looking not ready to play. Hopefully our defense does its job and our new OL holds up. I think they do.

Bengals 24 Colts 14.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Colts 17

If the Bengals happen to lose this game...they are going to have the longest season since the 90's....bank on it..
Reply/Quote
if the Bengals lose this Indy game imo, it will be a very bad omen....
will be a losing season for sure....
could quickly turn into 0-4, w/ Balt, then Car, & the Falcons up next & on the road.......
 we've all seen the wheels fall off befor….so it is possible....

w/ that said....i'll say...

Bengals 27
Indy      21
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 06:59 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Colts just signed Ryan Hewitt, so they now have our playbook...

oh boy! Let's see if we can cover TEs. Hewitt would be happy to show his old employer how good he is.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Colts 20

Besides Malik Hooker who tore his ACL last season the Colts defense probably has the worst defensive personnel in the league. If we can't score against these guys were in big trouble. My only concern is that Luck keeps them in the game with his arm and legs. Hopefully we can actually cover a Tight End this season if not expect to see a heavy dose of Jack Doyle. William Jackson III should cover T.Y Hilton, he's a legit number one corner who should be used to stop the other teams number one receiver regardless of what side of the field he is on.
Reply/Quote
A million to one . They score 1 td, but it gets nullified, but they let em keep the xp just to set a new precedent in how things are  scored.. Andy throws 142857.142857142857 TDs and Randy doesn't miss a single extra point  and because of so many TD passes in a single game the league allows fractional TDs .. Oh yeah, we get 16 total yards rushing..

Oh cmon.. You know this could happen. 

Then again it could end up 23-17 good guys.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
From what I remember, we played Colts last year which should have been an easy game with Luck out. Problem was Colts D dominated Bengals O Line. Dalton really took a beating. I think we got the win, but it wasn't pretty. Another game last year where Dalton showed he is tough as nails getting up from all those extra hard hits.

So I predict Colts will be even tougher with Luck at QB again. Colts D will be wanting to tee off on our O Line again. I'm not sure our new rebuilt O Line is ready this early on week 1. I just hope Dalton gets better protection and doesn't get clobbered all day as he did last year. I remember some big star on Colts D was in our backfield all game long, he owned Bengals blockers.

I'll take a win by 1 point and be glad we get the win. If Bengals blocking doesn't do better, we will lose. I hope our blocking has improved a little. I look for Steelers and Ravens to win so I'm hoping my Bengals win to all be 1-0 with Browns in last with a losing start as normal making Browns 1 win and 32 losses last few seasons. Hoping my Bengals win and are tied for First, not Last. GO BENGALS.....Get the win and no major injuries going into tough Ravens Defense Division game, probably for early first place with possible end of season play-off tie breaker importance. To get to any of that next week, Must Beat Colts this week.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Anyway, GO BENGALS WhoDey2 Tiger Who Dey Dancing Dancing Dancing Who Dey Tiger WhoDey2
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 08:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: Luck is probably the second most overrated QB in the NFL (behind Cam Newton). Still and all he will be at home and we have a bad tendency to come out for season openers looking not ready to play. Hopefully our defense does its job and our new OL holds up. I think they do.

Bengals 24 Colts 14.

Agree with your statement.

Bengals-24 Colts-10
Reply/Quote